Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Upgraded to Android 5 i9305

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    22

    Upgraded to Android 5 i9305

    The i9305 will be updated to Android 5?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    38,379
    Quote Originally Posted by OMINIS View Post
    The i9305 will be updated to Android 5?
    I believe that trials on 5.0 have been abandoned for the S3.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman View Post
    I believe that trials on 5.0 have been abandoned for the S3.
    But why? The i9305 has hardware support for Android 5.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    38,379
    Quote Originally Posted by OMINIS View Post
    But why? The i9305 has hardware support for Android 5.
    Which phones Samsung decide to upgrade is their decision and based upon whether they think the firmware is suitable.
    Samsung carries out tests and bases its decisions on the outcomes.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by OMINIS View Post
    The i9305 will be updated to Android 5?
    http://<a href="http://&#91;IMG]&#91;/IMG]" ...&#91;/IMG]</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman View Post
    Which phones Samsung decide to upgrade is their decision and based upon whether they think the firmware is suitable.
    Samsung carries out tests and bases its decisions on the outcomes.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by OMINIS View Post
    The i9305 will be updated to Android 5?

    Sent from my GT-I9305

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    38,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Ara Myra View Post
    Sent from my GT-I9305
    I believe that Samsung have dropped the i9305 from the lollipop update programme.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •