Thread: firmware

firmware

hi dear friends. I have galaxy s10 plus SM-G975F ATL from spain and I live in morocco and my sim card is Moroccan my CSC is not muilti csc so can I upgrade to germany firmware DBT android 10.
    my settings below in the photo.i want your help thank you so much[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Yes, you can, csc will remain same, tested today with DBT firmware flashed over BTU and I still have BTU even after reset

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSTAR999 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi dear friends. I have galaxy s10 plus SM-G975F ATL from spain and I live in morocco and my sim card is Moroccan my CSC is not muilti csc so can I upgrade to germany firmware DBT android 10.
    my settings below in the photo.i want your help thank you so much[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    NO, you can't

Your device is Vodafone-branded while the German firmware is UN-branded firmware

You could lose some Vodafone network functions like VoLTE, VoWiFi etc...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew2man2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes, you can, csc will remain same, tested today with DBT firmware flashed over BTU and I still have BTU even after reset
    Hi there

Don't give wrong info, and check his screenshot first...

He has a Vodafone-branded phone while the firmware is for UN-branded phones!