Thread: Unlocking problem with s6 edge

Unlocking problem with s6 edge

Hi

I'm at my wits end with trying to get my s6 edge network unlocked and hoped maybe someone on here could help me.
    I got a new s6edge from Vodafone Uk as an upgrade and want to use it on multiple networks, i applied for an unlock code from Vodafone which they sent me however it doesn't work. Customer services at Vodafone were clueless and advised me to go to a store and get them to try it, i did this and they were useless as well!

Soo, is there any other unlocking service or way of getting this thing unlocked? When entering the code that Voda issued it just says Network unlock request unsuccessful'

Any help or advice would be really appreciated,

Thanks

Mike

Is your phone actually locked?
    Quite often VF do not lock.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Is your phone actually locked?
    Quite often VF do not lock.
    Hi yes it is definitely locked as i've tried a giffgaff sim in it. I've had 5 phones from Voda and this is the first time i've had one that is locked and I really need it unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by davepompey7 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi yes it is definitely locked as i've tried a giffgaff sim in it. I've had 5 phones from Voda and this is the first time i've had one that is locked and I really need it unlocked
    It is strange that the VF code did not unlock your phone.
    Either they have sent you the wrong one, or you have additional locking in the form of a Tesco or even a Region lock.
    Can you install this app and post:
    Product Code
    Original CSC code
    Active CSC code
    PDA version
    CSC version
    Baseband version
    Android version
    Mobile operator
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I will also move this out of SRS unlock until this has been explored further if that is OK with you.