Thread: S3 mini i8200N dead

S3 mini i8200N dead

Hello Dears I have samsung s3 mini i8200N i tried to install firmware which i downloaded from another site by ODIN but when i clicked start in odin it says failed after that the phone didn't response or restart after that i removed the battery and inserted it again and tried to turn it on but nothing happen i tried many times by holding menu+volume up and down but nothing ... and when i connect it to computer nothing except ( found USB Driver )

Please Help me
    Thanks

If you cannot enter download mode then you cannot install firmware.
    The 3 button method does not appear to be working, but there is another method.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Follow link: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If you cannot enter download mode then you cannot install firmware.
    The 3 button method does not appear to be working, but there is another method.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Follow link: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have the same problem, I can't access download mode with button and because the phone don't turn on I can't use adb. The PC recognized my phone as EMEI

Quote Originally Posted by walterengineer [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have the same problem, I can't access download mode with button and because the phone don't turn on I can't use adb. The PC recognized my phone as EMEI
    There is no software solution that you can do.
    Take to a mobile repair shop.

Saludos, Por lo que me han dicho para este año 2019, este defecto es cuando se Brickean los Samsung S3 que quedan pidiendo un Driver de instalación extraño "Driver EMEI" que al parecer NO existe por ningún lado y el terminal en cuestión NO permite el acceso por vía Modo Download ni por ADB en vista que no puede montar los drivers de la memoria eMMC. Por lo tanto según muchos la única forma es haciéndole la reparación con las BOXs JTAG que contengan este modelo en cuestión "Samsung Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8200 & GT-I8200N" , al parecer este modelo especifico, NO tiene mucho soporte de archivos de reparación en los servidores de las BOXs.

Capture: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by EngelP; 27-09-2019 at 18:39.