Thread: Lag in the lock screen

Lag in the lock screen

Hello, since 3 days I have this lag: Sometimes when I lock the phone and after 2 seconds I wake up that, the phone has a lag and I can't to unlock because the screen is black... But after some attemp the screen is turn on. This problem is so annoying. Help me, I don't know what to do.

Start by putting into Recovery mode and wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.

If this does not improve the problem then reinstall the firmware either with Odin or SmartSwitch.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I do it. Before i was out with 5 C the problem was there, now at home doesn't exist. For security i do the factory reset.

Good... The factoring reset didn't correct the lag. What I should to do now? I don't want to send my phone to Samsung 😕

Quote Originally Posted by antokz97 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Good... The factoring reset didn't correct the lag. What I should to do now? I don't want to send my phone to Samsung 
    If the factory reset did not resolve your problem then your firmware needs to be reinstalled.
    Use SmartSwitch if possible - if SS will not work for you then download firmware and install with Odin.

Really? But i haven't the root...

Quote Originally Posted by antokz97 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Really? But i haven't the root...
    What has root got to do with it?
    You do not need root to use SmartSwitch or install firmware with Odin. .

There is a problem, I have ubuntu. Smart witch is only for mac and Windows, but not for Linux...