Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HELP! Phone Severely Compromised!! (Like Nothing I've Ever Seen)

Lightbulb Deep Hack Help

I've had exact same issues as everyone here for many years, down to same file names & apps. I do not believe this is limited to Samsung phones (they and ZTE's just seem to be extremely open to attack); I've had similar experiences to varying degrees on
    Device:
    Samsung S6
    LG Stylus
    ZTE Blaze
    Motorola G7 Power
    Alcatel Tablet
    Carrier:
    Verizon, Cricket, MetroPCS,
    T-mobile

I've researched issue thoroughly, finding no permanent method of resolution or prevention. So far, replacing all devices in question does provide temporary relief (when done correctly), but problem returns within 6 months.
    I now know what to watch for and have streamlined & automated switching to & setting up new devices as needed.

There IS a few steps you can take to:
    Alert to device being compromised & info accessed or attempted to be accessed,
    Minimize scope of intrusion,
    Minimize data & info able to be accessed by hack,
    Monitor tower (notified of connection to 'Unknown Cell Tower') & react to Network Connection Changes (disconnect from false tower & reconnect),
    Hide your cell number, imsi, SN, etc to temporarily prevent/delay re-hack/new intrusion),
    Immediately check any suspicious file, apk, IP, url, domain or file hash to find associated source, IP, callouts, url's, app, file & apk package content, etc.
    Streamline & secure mobile device backup and replacement device setup/restore process

While I do not believe there is ultimately any method of prevention or resolution if one is truly experiencing a hack at this level, there are methods/tools that can reduce frustration, feeling powerless & violated and to at least prolong device replacement.
    Anyone interested can message me directly here for
    specifics.

I have the s7!

This is horrible. My battery will drain within 60 minutes and is heating up to over 110 F. I have remote addresses and ips transferring info from my devices
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200624-215341_Ethwork.jpg  

hey

I have my Samsung A50 Whch I bought through my agent in China. On the box it is written 128gb but on the phone it is 64 gb. on the box it has a statement, 'Available memory capacity is subject to preloaded software'. is there any chance to get the other 64gb or its an error from the packadging team.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by samela2020 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hey

I have my Samsung A50 Whch I bought through my agent in China. On the box it is written 128gb but on the phone it is 64 gb. on the box it has a statement, 'Available memory capacity is subject to preloaded software'. is there any chance to get the other 64gb or its an error from the packadging team.
    Hi there

Could you install this app: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

When installed: run it

Could you make a screenshot of the "Firmware" & "Hardware" tab and post it here?