Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HELP! Phone Severely Compromised!! (Like Nothing I've Ever Seen)

Multi Device Deep Hack

Shawnbeleiu - I completely agree with and relate to everything you've said here.

Same situation for me as everyone here, accept my phone was a ZTE Blaze.
    When I showed MetroPCS a virus file from my phone he said it was a paperweight now, that uninstalling and/or removing files, using safe mode, hard reset etc. are all pointless as virus goes all the way to a firmware/hardware level.

I got rid of my laptop, got a new phone, a new router twice & had Comcast out twice to improve router/network security. This was in November 2019. Took until May 2020 (6 months) for phone & the router internet/wifi to begin repeating same issues (no laptop currently).

I've dealt with this situation for years and my best advice to save aggravation, frustration and your sanity is don't try to 'fix' these issues when they occur to this severity & breadth, don't try to figure out who, what, why.
    Just swap out phone, router & hard drives every six months or at 1st confirmation of hack.

Anything else is just pointlessly banging your head against a brick wall, while constantly being technically & personally exposed & vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnbelieu [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Recently I FRP locked the device by unticking the oem option and just decided not to reflash with srock firmware. It seems as of no matter what I do, there is always someone somewhere able to break in and access Samsung phones. They are less secure than other phones but almost as if it is intentionally done. I flash phones, root/unroot, unlock, and repair cell phones on a daily basis and I can honestly say that my Samsung s6 is definitely hacked into. The amount of intelligence used to create and cover up something like that is extremely high. It's more than a Trojan. Its more like complete intrusion from behind.its face recognize so that when the user is on the phone it is silent noticeable working in the background with system rights able to brick the phone the moment you get close. Hiding in apps and files with names like catch me or system apps un removable without root. The ability to change your text as you type or after. Even with root ability using super su I've been rejected the right to change or modify files or apps. I was able to stop it on my s6 though. I deleted enterprise dual sim, Samsung keyboard, all virtual system apps and maDE sure no more users wereally on the phone but it came back eventually. It's on both my s5's one thing I note is that when shell is run as su it uses vt gear as the shell and that the com.sec.openmobileapi seems to show up in odd places. I dunno. One last thing. It seems as if ever since this has starred happenING my life has been someone cursed it would seem. Probably not related who knows. If I had more time I would reference more of the things I have learned about the intrusion but for now I'll see what others have to say. Am I the only one with the ability to deeply look onto this? I dont even und r stand half of the stuff I need to understand I'm order to make a difference. You talk about paying someone who though? I know more than anyone ive ever met in person and the ones that know a little are stumped. Not believing until I show them.
    I cannot believe how similar our situations are, even down to same apps & file names.

This is old post, what's your current status? Have you found a preventative solution to being re-hacked? If not, Have you found any measures that at least extend times between re-hack?

I too, have looked deeply into this, from the technical What/How aspect, resulting in a larger personal knowledge base on this subject and no permanent resolution or method of prevention. But at least I now know what to watch for and have streamlined & automated switching to & setting up new devices as needed.

As far as Who/Why, in my particular situation, I am aware that I am person of interest in a long term ongoing federal case. I am in no way suggesting this is the case for everyone experiencing this. I do however, believe that the US Gov. likely has a base standard protocol for monitoring & infiltration of individual devices of 'active targets', regardless of dept. (FBI, CIA, NSA, etc) or rationale for doing so.

I think you can just message me directly on here if you want more info on any of this, and I'm happy to share what I've discovered overall so far, in more detail.

Lightbulb Deep Hack Help

I've had exact same issues as everyone here for many years, down to same file names & apps. I do not believe this is limited to Samsung phones (they and ZTE's just seem to be extremely open to attack); I've had similar experiences to varying degrees on
    Device:
    Samsung S6
    LG Stylus
    ZTE Blaze
    Motorola G7 Power
    Alcatel Tablet
    Carrier:
    Verizon, Cricket, MetroPCS,
    T-mobile

I've researched issue thoroughly, finding no permanent method of resolution or prevention. So far, replacing all devices in question does provide temporary relief (when done correctly), but problem returns within 6 months.
    I now know what to watch for and have streamlined & automated switching to & setting up new devices as needed.

There IS a few steps you can take to:
    Alert to device being compromised & info accessed or attempted to be accessed,
    Minimize scope of intrusion,
    Minimize data & info able to be accessed by hack,
    Monitor tower (notified of connection to 'Unknown Cell Tower') & react to Network Connection Changes (disconnect from false tower & reconnect),
    Hide your cell number, imsi, SN, etc to temporarily prevent/delay re-hack/new intrusion),
    Immediately check any suspicious file, apk, IP, url, domain or file hash to find associated source, IP, callouts, url's, app, file & apk package content, etc.
    Streamline & secure mobile device backup and replacement device setup/restore process

While I do not believe there is ultimately any method of prevention or resolution if one is truly experiencing a hack at this level, there are methods/tools that can reduce frustration, feeling powerless & violated and to at least prolong device replacement.
    Anyone interested can message me directly here for
    specifics.

I have the s7!

This is horrible. My battery will drain within 60 minutes and is heating up to over 110 F. I have remote addresses and ips transferring info from my devices
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200624-215341_Ethwork.jpg  

hey

I have my Samsung A50 Whch I bought through my agent in China. On the box it is written 128gb but on the phone it is 64 gb. on the box it has a statement, 'Available memory capacity is subject to preloaded software'. is there any chance to get the other 64gb or its an error from the packadging team.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by samela2020 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hey

I have my Samsung A50 Whch I bought through my agent in China. On the box it is written 128gb but on the phone it is 64 gb. on the box it has a statement, 'Available memory capacity is subject to preloaded software'. is there any chance to get the other 64gb or its an error from the packadging team.
    Hi there

Could you install this app: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

When installed: run it

Could you make a screenshot of the "Firmware" & "Hardware" tab and post it here?

Hi,

If there has not been any change of passwords, and denial of services, then you could eventually habituate and assume it is not malicious? is it affecting your user experience and interface dramatically while you are not in its pursuit? if it takes over your phone in such an advanced manner and you can't get rid off it, could it be to protect you from a real adversary? How does your threat model look like? Sounds like you are dealing with advanced malware so let it go and take care of yourself so you don't end up with aluminum paper around (no offense to those who protect themselves from futuristic attack vectorals). If you still chose to escape then start by not using a cellphone and moving to a rural place. Please give us an update from 2020.

So this has happened to me as well, for a few years now...
    S10 s6 s5 laptop... all infested. its frustrating ....HOWEVER, its likely that, for a lot of us(not everyone), instead of these being personal attacks, We are instead the victims of a complex malware exploit, for the purposes of mining cryptocurrancy... no longer owners of our tech, we are now backseat users, on zombie devices, in a massive farming objective. There are likely millions of devices compromised in this way, we are just the ones who have noticed and had to learn a complicated topic just to try and begin to figure it out. After all this time, I've come to the conclusion that most people would rather not 'look behind the curtain'. For me, I've learned a lot through this experience. I don't know how to remove it myself, and even if that was successfully accomplished, what next? You live in a state of anxiety for the rest of your life, hypervigilent about cellular security, with the Android debug Bridge as your closest companion? That doesn't sound like a very good life((nothing against the bridge. Love dat bridge)).
    If you can afford to; replace your stuff, sure. If not, then either stop using devices or ..try to care less. Honestly, if this topic is costing you sleep/friends/credibility/piece of mind/etc. then just stop looking. Clear your settings data to get rid of developer options, and just try to live. I've lost a fair bit, obsessing over this concept for so long.
    Anyway, thats my two cents on the matter.
    Mylo

Thanks all of you!
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]