Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HELP! Phone Severely Compromised!! (Like Nothing I've Ever Seen)

You have any sort of proof of this so-called hacking?

Sounds like a bunch of paranoid people that have no idea what they're looking at and are trying to find issues to explain why their phone is screwed up.

Yes they know where you are all the time and call knowing what you did who you called and all kinds of crap no one should know. I need help with this too. I just found some of my software numbers dont match what they are supposed to.

Product Code SGH-1337ZWARWC
    Original CSC code RCW
    Active CSC code RCW
    PDA version 1337MVLUGOH1
    CSC version 1337MOYAGOH1
    Baseband version 1337MVLUGOH1
    Android version 5.0.1/SDK21 (LOLLIPOP)
    Mobile operator 302720

SAME TYPE OF PROBLEM AND IS THERE A WAY TO FIND OUT WHO ?

I have an s6 smg925t it's my third s6. The s6 being such a powerful Oct core seems to be a target for hijacking. 2 out of three have been hijacked. This one is rooted so I have had the ability to look a bit deeper. It has everyone of the symptoms described and I've done months worth of research. I'm no expert but I've found that the Samsung keyboard is vulnerable being manipulated remotely to allow an attacker access to alter the system. The system has full access to everything. The attacker having full access is able to add enterprise dual Sim, using open mobile alliance api give usim full control remotely then blocking the phone user by making the user an enterprise account and adding radio on to the wifi Sim. Brilliant minds. One thing I believe we will all have in common is that we all attempt to unlock the phone from the network. I was successful but what made me 100 sure there was something going on was when it was suddenly relocked to the network for no apparent reason. I admit to being paranoid, I also admit to not knowing 100 percent about the security of androids but with an above average iq and feeling in my gut I can say that I believe i am on the right track and that also either the nsa or Samsung are responsible. Samsung knows better than to allow such a nasty vulnerability and not create an immediate patch.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnbelieu [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have an s6 smg925t it's my third s6. The s6 being such a powerful Oct core seems to be a target for hijacking. 2 out of three have been hijacked. This one is rooted so I have had the ability to look a bit deeper. It has everyone of the symptoms described and I've done months worth of research. I'm no expert but I've found that the Samsung keyboard is vulnerable being manipulated remotely to allow an attacker access to alter the system. The system has full access to everything. The attacker having full access is able to add enterprise dual Sim, using open mobile alliance api give usim full control remotely then blocking the phone user by making the user an enterprise account and adding radio on to the wifi Sim. Brilliant minds. One thing I believe we will all have in common is that we all attempt to unlock the phone from the network. I was successful but what made me 100 sure there was something going on was when it was suddenly relocked to the network for no apparent reason. I admit to being paranoid, I also admit to not knowing 100 percent about the security of androids but with an above average iq and feeling in my gut I can say that I believe i am on the right track and that also either the nsa or Samsung are responsible. Samsung knows better than to allow such a nasty vulnerability and not create an immediate patch.
    Whats the Latest on this? There are no Paranoid People it's that Mentality, that has kept this attack going on as long as it has. I've been dealing with this since November 2018 and have not gotten anywhere except contaminating 2 laptops and 3 phones by 3 different providers it started with Verizon. Samsung was no help or Verizon. its going to take a professional security company at 175.00 an hour lots of hours and scanning everything that is iot or bluetooth im certain TV and everything is infected TV acts weird when turning on it wont connect to cable you have to force it a couple times. I think I'm better off throwing everything away and starting new? This is the last post on this forum and i'm not sure if this is, it or I missed something that's been deleted with this rouge Malware. Any help is appreciated

I know I'm a couple years late but this is happening to me. 3 phones gone. Seemed like it came from home wifi. Apps files and manifests would constantly change. They would all have some sort of "support" or "managed device" or "parent activity" always after a c2m message. If you start messing with the files they turn into "split config" so the other half will be buried deeper. Culprit apps with the worst permissions and ridiculously malicious manifests were Chrome, Hidden Menu, Lifetime Data, Phone Services, Telephony, Duo, Slides, Sheets, Calculator, Calendar. But it is fluid. They'll move around and even take over your installed apps. Factory reset does nothing because they are pre-installed. Still no fix

I haven't been using my s6 edge

Recently I FRP locked the device by unticking the oem option and just decided not to reflash with srock firmware. It seems as of no matter what I do, there is always someone somewhere able to break in and access Samsung phones. They are less secure than other phones but almost as if it is intentionally done. I flash phones, root/unroot, unlock, and repair cell phones on a daily basis and I can honestly say that my Samsung s6 is definitely hacked into. The amount of intelligence used to create and cover up something like that is extremely high. It's more than a Trojan. Its more like complete intrusion from behind.its face recognize so that when the user is on the phone it is silent noticeable working in the background with system rights able to brick the phone the moment you get close. Hiding in apps and files with names like catch me or system apps un removable without root. The ability to change your text as you type or after. Even with root ability using super su I've been rejected the right to change or modify files or apps. I was able to stop it on my s6 though. I deleted enterprise dual sim, Samsung keyboard, all virtual system apps and maDE sure no more users wereally on the phone but it came back eventually. It's on both my s5's one thing I note is that when shell is run as su it uses vt gear as the shell and that the com.sec.openmobileapi seems to show up in odd places. I dunno. One last thing. It seems as if ever since this has starred happenING my life has been someone cursed it would seem. Probably not related who knows. If I had more time I would reference more of the things I have learned about the intrusion but for now I'll see what others have to say. Am I the only one with the ability to deeply look onto this? I dont even und r stand half of the stuff I need to understand I'm order to make a difference. You talk about paying someone who though? I know more than anyone ive ever met in person and the ones that know a little are stumped. Not believing until I show them.

Quote Originally Posted by scotibus303 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Whats the Latest on this? There are no Paranoid People it's that Mentality, that has kept this attack going on as long as it has

I have this too. Did a LOT of research. Managed to pull down a lot of the app when in the phone, and expose the backend. Same with computer. No resolve, however. Anyone else get anywhere? Or secure even a single device?

I've also been dealing with this for over a year now, they've got control of any smart device in my home that has Wi-Fi capability. I've went through 2 laptops, 4 cellphones, 2 digital cameras and at least 1 of every other smart device you can imagine. They run the gamut from TV to Kindle to a watch guard firebox t15. At 1st when I went hunting their apps and started deleting them they would stop me and hide their stuff. If I really made them mad they would sit me at the lockscreen for days, hold back my text messages for a week or so, and disconnect my calls. Here's what I've tried so far to get rid of them with no luck. New phones & new phone numbers. 2 Note 9s and Note 10+, flashed and reformatted 3 times at cell phone repair. Going on my 4th modem now. 2 professionals with degrees in computer science came in and looked at my stuff and set up my modems, it didn't help. I switched internet company's twice, started service withT-Mobile instead of Verizon and got an iPhone that time lasted about a week before they had it. Every time I've done something major to try to get rid of them I've always started out with a brand new email address and never logged back in to any of my old accounts. When I got my second phone it was because they burned up my 1st note 9 by pushing so much data through it that it overheated. When the new phone came in I changed the Internet company, I changed my provider, and my phone number. They had me in about 4 days. Because I'm so persistent "stubborn" I think they've taken things I've done personally to the point where they cyber harass me constantly. I have to unplug my TV's at night because if I don't there's a good chance that they will turn it on at 2:30 a.m. and then crank the volume up to a 100. They've recorded conversations of me and my friends and then sent me the audio files. They've taken pictures with my camera and sent me files that had the pictures in them. There's days that I wake up and I have a file on my homepage with recommendations on sites to go to to find out information on stuff I was looking at the day before. At this point they don't even try to hide what they're doing anymore because they know that there's nothing I can do to get them off of my device's. I would just like to have a little peace and quiet and be able to use my electronics the way I want to. Be able to check my bank accounts, apply for a loan, fill out a job application, pay a bill over the phone with my cc, you get the gist. Anything most people take for granted. I'm just a middle class cat, an old school truck driver who's living on disability now. I'm not a rich man but if I knew it would get rid of them I would get rid of all the electronic devices in my household and buy all brand new stuff. My biggest fear and probably a highly likely scenario is that they're into the next door neighbors playstation 3 or xbox or .......... and they'll just jump back into my stuff. Whoever they are they're brilliant, but I hate them. I can't begin to describe how violated I feel. Anybody who can help me or give me any advice on who I can go to so I can get help I would definitely appreciate it. I know some of you guys are thinking whackadoo, but I promise I'm just as sane as you guys. Also if you think I screwed up my equipment myself and I'm trying to find some way to blame someone else, I promise you the things that they're doing with my equipment there's no possible way I'd have the knowledge to do it. Brilliant I say, but I hate them.
    Last edited by BigKingT; 17-05-2020 at 02:02.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by BigKingT; 17-05-2020 at 02:30.