Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Odin flash different csc version

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    You can flash another country firmware if your phone is not locked to a network.
    The UK BTU would be a better firmware to install as it is a single CSC and your phone would have a BTU code.

With XEU firmware you have a multi csc and therefore your phone could have any CSC available within the firmware.

This would be the problem if you wanted to come back to XSG.
    XSG is also a multi csc firmware and so you could end up with a csc code for any Middle East or African country.
    My phone , s7 edge is unlocked and currently has TMB CSC. having stock android 7.0..
    Can I flash the indian INS CSC on it ?...If yes, please guide me how...will I have to change the whole firmware or just the CSC?

No you cannot.
    Stock G935T firmware only.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Helo... I have a NOTE 5, SM-N920C and would like to flash via ODIN a SM-920G firmware... is that possible?

sorry if it has been answered, tried to keep with no luck...

Thanks in advance

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by gerlandog [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Helo... I have a NOTE 5, SM-N920C and would like to flash via ODIN a SM-920G firmware... is that possible?

sorry if it has been answered, tried to keep with no luck...

Thanks in advance
    Different model, so: NOT possible!

Oh: and NEXT time post in correct part of this forum!