Thread: Which SM-N950U1 US Unlocked Version Firmware?

Which SM-N950U1 US Unlocked Version Firmware?

Hello,

I recently got my Note 8 SM-N950U1 US Unlocked Version (Model: SMN950U1ZKAX) updated to January patch yesterday, and it's been so unstable. I want downgrade my Note8 to the December patch, so which country/region should I download because there are many USA versions(TMK, USC, Unknown XAA...). Also, I heard Samsung prevents flashing unsigned firmware in the January patch update. Would I able to downgrade my Note8 at this time? Will Samsung Pay work after the downgrading process? Thank you

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by footballboy [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,

I recently got my Note 8 SM-N950U1 US Unlocked Version (Model: SMN950U1ZKAX) updated to January patch yesterday, and it's been so unstable. I want downgrade my Note8 to the December patch, so which country/region should I download because there are many USA versions(TMK, USC, Unknown XAA...). Also, I heard Samsung prevents flashing unsigned firmware in the January patch update. Would I able to downgrade my Note8 at this time? Will Samsung Pay work after the downgrading process? Thank you
    Because the latest update of the Note8 has a new bootloader, you can't downgrade to a previous firmware...