Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Odin flash different csc version

Yeah I know, Samsung is really slow with updates

I have UK BTU but showing Multi CSC? Why? Any solution for going Single CSC?

Quote Originally Posted by fneelav [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have UK BTU but showing Multi CSC? Why? Any solution for going Single CSC?
    Have you fully converted to BTU?
    Does your Product Code end with BTU?

If not, put your phone into Recovery mode and wipe cache then wipe data/ factory reset.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Have you fully converted to BTU?
    Does your Product Code end with BTU?

If not, put your phone into Recovery mode and wipe cache then wipe data/ factory reset.
    I did numbers of Eipe Cache from Recovery, but everytime shows Multi CSC applied!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fneelav [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I did numbers of Eipe Cache from Recovery, but everytime shows Multi CSC applied!!!
    Which CSC from the multi CSC has been applied to your phone.
    You can check by installing this app and looking at the last 3 letters of the Product Code.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Which CSC from the multi CSC has been applied to your phone.
    You can check by installing this app and looking at the last 3 letters of the Product Code.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Previously I've used BTU with Multi CSC, now VIR also with Multi CSC....

Previously I've used BTU with Multi CSC, now VIR also with Multi CSC....
    Having a multi CSC is not a problem.
    Most of Samsung firmware is multi CSC.
    The only problem is when you try to get a specific CSC code.
    If you are coming from a CSC code that is not in the multi CSC firmware then Android will set the default CSC code.
    To get around this you can flash the firmware with the correct PIT file or root your phone and try the Samsung CSC changer app from the Play Store.

Hi just bought s6 edge on vodafone uk, firmware ver.5.1.1 G925FXXU3QOKN is there any chance to get it debranded.I was think to flash BTU one G925FXXU3COI9.is that safe and csc will be changed to BTU.I see lot debrand was done with firmware change from 5.0.2 to 5.1.1. is that thesame story 5.1-5.1

That will be no problem - apart from the Vodafone unlock if you are planning on using a non- vodafone sim card.
    Best unlock is from Vodafone themselves and depending whetre you are on the contract they may do it for free.

The process is;
    1. Unlock your phone.
    2. Install your chosen firmware (BTU) with Odin.
    3. Put phone into Recovery Mode to wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.

Please note that installing the BTU firmware will stop you from accessing Vodafone Wifi calling over the 4G network (VoLTE)

Hi thank you for qick answer phone is ready unlocked by code so next I will do is flashing with btu firmware