Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Odin flash different csc version

Quote Originally Posted by naheedirfan1122 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    ihave A8 sm-a800yz with BRI csc. Can i flash the sm-a800f firmware ? if yes then tell me how? please help.
    No.
    So no need to answer the second part of your question.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    No.
    So no need to answer the second part of your question.
    reliance jio call is not connecting from when i have updated my phone to andriod 6.0.
    call connects and disconnects thus giving miss call to the reciever. is there any solution to remove this problem
    PLEASE HELP BRO.

Go to Settings > More networks > Mobile networks
    Check:
    1. You have mobile data selected
    2. Your network mode is LTE/WCDMA/GSM (auto)
    3.In Access Point Names (APN) you have Reliance Jio settings selected.

Hello Greenman, I have an SM-G935FD s7Edge with CSC code of XSE. I want to try the Nougat firmware. Is there a way to flash Nougat firmware (maybe BTU or INU) without factory reset? (I want all my app data to remain). Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by theboxcomp [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello Greenman, I have an SM-G935FD s7Edge with CSC code of XSE. I want to try the Nougat firmware. Is there a way to flash Nougat firmware (maybe BTU or INU) without factory reset? (I want all my app data to remain). Thanks in advance.
    Not at the moment if you want to return to your XSE csc code.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Not at the moment if you want to return to your XSE csc code.
    Thank you for the fast reply! I am not planning to return to my XSE CSC Code. I just want to flash any Nougat firmware without wiping app data. Is there any way achieving this? Any CSC is okay. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by theboxcomp [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank you for the fast reply! I am not planning to return to my XSE CSC Code. I just want to flash any Nougat firmware without wiping app data. Is there any way achieving this? Any CSC is okay. Thank you.
    Still a no.
    To install another firmware CSC is probably going to require a PIT file to re-size the system partition.
    This procedure will wipe your phone.

Still a no.
    To install another firmware CSC is probably going to require a PIT file to re-size the system partition.
    This procedure will wipe your phone.
    Oh I see. I'll just backup my app data first then. Thank you greenman!

Also, which firmware do you recommend? BTU SM-G935F or the INS SM-G935FD? Cause my phone is SM-935FD.

Cheers,
    TheBoxComp

If in India and want to use Reliance Jio VoLTE then install the INS firmware.

Download and unzip the firmware.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Use BL + AP +CP + CSC
    Odin Settings: Re-partition + F.Reset Time + Auto Reboot

If you decide to try the BTU firmware you may be able to without using the BTU PIT file as it is a 'small' firmware and will probably fit into your existing partition.

Use BL + AP +CP + CSC
    Odin Settings: F.Reset Time + Auto Reboot

If in India and want to use Reliance Jio VoLTE then install the INS firmware.

Use BL + AP +CP + CSC
    Odin Settings: Re-partition + F.Reset Time + Auto Reboot

If you decide to try the BTU firmware you may be able to without using the BTU PIT file as it is a 'small' firmware and will probably fit into your existing partition.

Use BL + AP +CP + CSC
    Odin Settings: F.Reset Time + Auto Reboot
    Thank you very much Greenman!!! It really helps!
    Btw, on the sammobile download page, why is there a note: "Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked"? Should I tick the re-Partition when installing the INS firmware?
    Last edited by theboxcomp; 15-02-2017 at 13:39.