Thread: can't seem to download any apps on my Gear S2 and S

can't seem to download any apps on my Gear S2 and S

I have both watches after i bought my Galaxy Edge+, but the problem is that i can't download any apps for the watch.

Does anyone have the same problem? it redirects me to the galaxy app store and when i download its the full app for my phone, not for the watch. Really annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by colourblind [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have both watches after i bought my Galaxy Edge+, but the problem is that i can't download any apps for the watch.

Does anyone have the same problem? it redirects me to the galaxy app store and when i download its the full app for my phone, not for the watch. Really annoying!
    Go to Play Store > Apps > Categories (swipe right) >Android wear
    Some of the apps will download directly to your watch while others download to your phone but can be accessed through your watch.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Go to Play Store > Apps > Categories (swipe right) >Android wear
    Some of the apps will download directly to your watch while others download to your phone but can be accessed through your watch.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    but the gear s2 isnt android wear, its samsung gear manager no?

Quote Originally Posted by colourblind [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    but the gear s2 isnt android wear, its samsung gear manager no?
    You are quite right and clearly I am not up to speed with this.
    Let me go away and try and find something actually useful to say.
    Apologies once more.

Im having this same issue. Still til this very day I cant seem to download any Gears S2 app. Did u figure out a solution yet?