Thread: Firmware 5.1.1 for SM-N910H (South Africa)

Unhappy 5.1.1 firmware

Hi mr greenman.. i want to ask if how can i update my note4 n910c in to 5.1.1.. what should i do sir?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Take a look here for your country/network .
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Firmware 5.1.1 for SM-N910H (South Africa)

On the firmware list it shows that there is an entry for new firmware, but the page shows file not found.

Can someone from Sammobile look into this please?

Thank you

Kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by jungerer001 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

On the firmware list it shows that there is an entry for new firmware, but the page shows file not found.

Can someone from Sammobile look into this please?

Thank you

Kind regards
    Is this what you are looking for?

I have a SM-N910H baseband N910HXXU1BOC5, Do you know if there is a problem if I install a firmware for this device with the same model but different baseband like N910HXXU1COH4

What if my country is not listed there? Can I install a different firmware? I mean the firmware is for the same model but the baseband would be different, do you know if there is a problem with that?

Quote Originally Posted by victorrin [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    What if my country is not listed there? Can I install a different firmware? I mean the firmware is for the same model but the baseband would be different, do you know if there is a problem with that?
    Install the new Sammobile info app and find the firmware and product code you have at the moment.
    The last 3 letters of the Product Code is your phone country code.

I have SM-N910G Singapore,can I download and install same SM-N910G Australian version of 5.1.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Macjoel [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have SM-N910G Singapore,can I download and install same SM-N910G Australian version of 5.1.1?
    If your phone is not locked to a network the you can install the Australian XSA version of 5.1.1

After installing put phone into Recovery mode and wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.

Note: If you decide to return to Singapore firmware you may not get the csc code you have at the moment as the firmware is multi csc and shared with other countries