Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Install other country firmware

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLatino [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I don't want to go back to MEO I want to do anything other than SER (Russia)
    and on the previous smartphone I had the Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 (SM-A750FN) The Product-code was MEO (Portugal) and I had installed it in EUR (Greece) very normally
    As I said to you already in earlier posts: changing CSC's is almost NOT possible anymore due to use Multi-CSC OXM

MEO is a BRANDED device from Portugal, and probably (am almost sure) Samsung BLOCKED the possibility to change the CSC

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    As I said to you already in earlier posts: changing CSC's is almost NOT possible anymore due to use Multi-CSC OXM

MEO is a BRANDED device from Portugal, and probably (am almost sure) Samsung BLOCKED the possibility to change the CSC
    OK how can i find and install Multi-CSC OXM?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLatino [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    OK how can i find and install Multi-CSC OXM?
    Go to a Samsung Service Point: they can help you...

MEO EUR SER are all part of Multi-CSC OXM!

I can't help you further, maybe a Samsung Service Point can

Hello

I really need a help to bypass s8 plus

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jabsey12 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I really need a help to bypass s8 plus
    DON'T ASK FOR ILLEGAL THINGS!!!

More info: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Or go to a Samsung Service Point with your "Proof of Purchase"...

Hola!!!
    Tengo una , tablet Galaxy Tab4 (SM-T531) Android 4.4.2, Todo OK pero no actualizó nunca y hoy más que nunca necesito una aplicación como Google Meet y no me permite porque mi sistema esta desactualizado, que puedo hacer, como puedo abtener una actualización. Gracias!!!

Hi! I have Galaxy Note 9, SM-N960f. It was made in China, SN is RR8K70NLD6P. It has 2 CSC, BTU and XID. Can I install firmware for Kazakhstan?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeedk11 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My Galaxy J7 prime is custom binary locked. I m installing firmware but for Pakistan SM-G610Y isn't available. The same firmware is available for other countries. Will it be safe to install other country firmware. Urgent response will be appreciated
    This forum does not support FRP-locked devices

Go with your device to a Samsung Service Point, with proof of purchase, and let it checked.

More info: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]