Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Install other country firmware

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes you can install firmware from another country without losing network connection.
    You may lose your preferred language by installing the Russian firmware (but if English you will be ok)
    Your Tab will start up in Russian but you can change this at boot.
    You will also have problems trying to return to an XSE csc code, and will have THL as the default csc code.

Apart from that, download from here your chosen firmware.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I face exactly the same problem I have installed this firmware
    but has not changed the country in greece is still in russian

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLatino [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I face exactly the same problem I have installed this firmware
    but has not changed the country in greece is still in russian
    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes you can install firmware from another country without losing network connection.
    You may lose your preferred language by installing the Russian firmware (but if English you will be ok)
    Your Tab will start up in Russian but you can change this at boot.
    You will also have problems trying to return to an XSE csc code, and will have THL as the default csc code.

Apart from that, download from here your chosen firmware.
    I have Samsung Galaxy A51 (SM-A515F).
    My os version now 10 Q.
    I live in Greece (EUR)
    I want to install my firmware from other country but I can not because all csc with this code OXM3BTE1 maybe to be wrong
    How to fix this?
    Last edited by LocoLatino; 31-05-2020 at 19:50.

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?
    here you go
    Last edited by LocoLatino; 31-05-2020 at 20:27.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLatino [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    what is meant? I sent you screenshot
    Menu -> settings -> Info phone -> Software Info (screenshot it from top to bottom)

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Menu -> settings -> Info phone -> Software Info (screenshot it from top to bottom)

Administrator
    Thanks for your screenshot

The Product-code of your device is MEO (Portugal). It's a BRANDED CSC. MEO (Portugal), EUR (Greece) are both part of Multi-CSC OXM.
    Because it's a BRANDED phone, MEO (Portugal), Samsung has disabled the possibility to de-brand the phone (in your case from Portugal to Greece).

You probably flashed with CSC_OXM, which did a RESET of your device. Because of this, it switched to the default CSC of Multi-CSC OXM which is SER (Russia).
    I'm afraid, you can't change your device to EUR (Greece). (at least not official ways; in the UN-official way we can't give you support for that)

With the latest BRANDED devices it's hard to change the CSC...

Thanks for your screenshot

The Product-code of your device is MEO (Portugal). It's a BRANDED CSC. MEO (Portugal), EUR (Greece) are both part of Multi-CSC OXM.
    Because it's a BRANDED phone, MEO (Portugal), Samsung has disabled the possibility to de-brand the phone (in your case from Portugal to Greece).

You probably flashed with CSC_OXM, which did a RESET of your device. Because of this, it switched to the default CSC of Multi-CSC OXM which is SER (Russia).
    I'm afraid, you can't change your device to EUR (Greece). (at least not official ways; in the UN-official way we can't give you support for that)

With the latest BRANDED devices it's hard to change the CSC...
    I tried to install again MEO (Portugal) but it can not be done but the Brazil (ZTO) that changed me normally?

I found it elsewhere on another site Multi-CSC OXM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 101364468_2488337741479550_211661580394299392_n.jpg  
    Last edited by LocoLatino; 01-06-2020 at 15:19.

Administrator
    I tried to install again MEO (Portugal) but it can not be done but the Brazil (ZTO) that changed me normally?

I found it elsewhere on another site Multi-CSC OXM
    Just wondering

Why are you "playing" with installing different firmwares to your device?

Chances are very high, you can't get it back to MEO anymore! You'll need to go to a Samsung Service Point for this and they'll probably charge you...

Just wondering

Why are you "playing" with installing different firmwares to your device?

Chances are very high, you can't get it back to MEO anymore! You'll need to go to a Samsung Service Point for this and they'll probably charge you...
    I don't want to go back to MEO I want to do anything other than SER (Russia)
    and on the previous smartphone I had the Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 (SM-A750FN) The Product-code was MEO (Portugal) and I had installed it in EUR (Greece) very normally
    Last edited by LocoLatino; 01-06-2020 at 16:52.