Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Csc change

Thank you for the correct PIT files.
    By returning to PCL I'll have my CSC set back to PCL (or one of the default CSCs you listed) or will I have to root and set it manually?

By the way, ILO might be the default CSC since the rest are the 3 major cellular brands in Israel. ILO is unbranded.
    My original & firmware & active CSC code are PCL. (according to [ Login above or register to see download links. ])
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Whenever I flash ILO to get clean unbranded ROM I'm getting PCL with their bloatware, probably because my CSC isn't changed from PCL to ILO.
    So I really want to switch to BTU / XEU to get it running nice and clean, but sometime in the future I might need to return the phone, and then I might need to go back to PCL...
    Last edited by OzEdri; 20-05-2016 at 22:16. Reason: spelling

Hello,

I'm having SM-G9200 and I will like to switch from CHC (China) to TGY (Hon-Kong version) but I can not do it. Do you know if it's possible this? And if it is possible can somebody help me with some instructions, or maybe alternative file - I have right now both 6.0.1 original firmware but when I try with Odin on TGY file it fail... Just as an information I have root and twrp working if needed.

Many thanks in advance for any advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Biiucim [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,

I'm having SM-G9200 and I will like to switch from CHC (China) to TGY (Hon-Kong version) but I can not do it. Do you know if it's possible this? And if it is possible can somebody help me with some instructions, or maybe alternative file - I have right now both 6.0.1 original firmware but when I try with Odin on TGY file it fail... Just as an information I have root and twrp working if needed.

Many thanks in advance for any advice!
    Tgy also g9200?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dsixsicsix [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Tgy also g9200?
    Yes.
    See here:

Then you can change the csc with Samsung phone info app with rooted device without problem

Quote Originally Posted by dsixsicsix [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Then you can change the csc with Samsung phone info app with rooted device without problem
    Not quite that easy.
    The China firmware comes without Google Services.
    Installing the TGY firmware with its PIT file puts the TGY firmware with Google Services on the phone.
    SM-G9200 TGY pit:
    ZEROFLTE_CHN_HK.pit

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Not quite that easy.
    The China firmware comes without Google Services.
    Installing the TGY firmware with its PIT file puts the TGY firmware with Google Services on the phone.
    SM-G9200 TGY pit:
    ZEROFLTE_CHN_HK.pit
    Hoho I forgot about that. Does tgy comes with multi csc? It would be a problem if come with multiple csc

Hong Kong TGY is single csc.

Hi,

I used pit from above (link is also on general pit thread) + 4files firmware with Odin but it failed on a g9200 china unit. What I'm doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Biiucim [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

I used pit from above (link is also on general pit thread) + 4files firmware with Odin but it failed on a g9200 china unit. What I'm doing wrong?
    Did you flash this firmware:

with this PIT file:

as described here:

If any Odin fail can you post a copy of the odin log?