Thread: I need help please....

Angry I need help please....

I have galaxy s6 edge (SM-g925f)and before a days ago i writed some codes in buildprop editor and i think i wrote a wrong code..
    and after i restarted the phone there was nothing response in the phone so restarted it into the TWRP recovery and i fixed the and resized the system file and it succes but after that there was no computer that can recognize the phone and i where not do any backup for 2 months so i started searching into TWRP and i deleted the whole system file and it's now without system and no pc can recognize it

SO i need some help here if someone fixed some problem like that

You will have to have your firmware re-installed.
    For this you will need to find a shop with a Z3X/Octoplus box or similar.

There is no software method of installing a firmware when none exists on the phone.

Can u help me
    show me a link or vedio that can help more or where i can download one of those programs

Quote Originally Posted by ebraheem97 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Can u help me
    show me a link or vedio that can help more or where i can download one of those programs
    This is not a software but a hardware solution in that you need a mobile repair shop with the right kit.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]