Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Back-button not working

Quote Originally Posted by Haydarwag [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    on sammobile.com i click on firmwares i click on the my model number then i out my model number and nothing pops up nothing ????????????
    I had this problem when using Chrome on Incognito and a pop up window with Chinese/Korean characters and link to a spoof Sammobile site.
    Have made enquiries but not resolved.
    Found that using Chrome in main window got around the problem.

Hi all i was on kitkat 4.4.4 and i updated my s4 gt-i9505 to the firmware, i9505xxuhoh2
    And now after update my s4 back button not functioning notwirking i did many time cache reset &factory reset but still the problem then I reflash to previous firmware
    Now i get other problem network signal also notworking Anyone here got this problem?

This is a long thread with the title 'back button not working'

The problem is common, it is the solution that is more difficult.
    Start by reading through the thread.

not available anymore

This is been long time problem with samsung and yet they do nothing about their update.

Has anyone found a working solution? I have an i9500 and nothing mentioned here works. Even going back to 4.4.2 doesn't fix it

its not broken! tap the back button very quickly after menu button, only just found it! hope it works for you all.
    @shmk1

Here's a fix for soft buttons on Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505. Ran into it by mistake.
    My phone got wet in the jeans (riding moto in rain). After taking it apart and have it sit in rice for a night, the soft buttons were still not working and the gyroscope sensor would fail the test (pictures all upside down, random rotation moments, etc.). Asked the internet for a solution, but only got a workaround: the accessibility menu. But the gyroscope was still messed up (the test would fail from the test menu - access the test menu dialing *#0*# )

I got it all working this way (both buttons and gyroscope are now working):

Dial *#2663# (hardware update menu)
    Press "SensorHub FW Update"
    The phone will think for a moment, then will restart. When it came back, it was all working!
    Good luck, I hope it helps!

My bad luck not working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by atewasabi [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Here's a fix for soft buttons on Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505. Ran into it by mistake.
    My phone got wet in the jeans (riding moto in rain). After taking it apart and have it sit in rice for a night, the soft buttons were still not working and the gyroscope sensor would fail the test (pictures all upside down, random rotation moments, etc.). Asked the internet for a solution, but only got a workaround: the accessibility menu. But the gyroscope was still messed up (the test would fail from the test menu - access the test menu dialing *#0*# )

I got it all working this way (both buttons and gyroscope are now working):

Dial *#2663# (hardware update menu)
    Press "SensorHub FW Update"
    The phone will think for a moment, then will restart. When it came back, it was all working!
    Good luck, I hope it helps!
    Registered to thank you man. It works, i just pressed soft button update instead of sensor hub.
    I can confirm it works on S5. My Soft buttons stopped working after changing charging port, factory reset didnt work, but your suggestion fixed everything.