Thread: Slow slow slow

Angry Slow slow slow

This is my 2nd post but I have been using this site for years now you have to pay to use it for high speed download???
    Really come on I think you have ruined the site and lost a lot of traffic. who wants to wait 2 hours for a download
    I paid for premium service FAST downloads to do a review on the site It took nearly 1 hour to download a file then it stopped at 970mb of 1.5 gb.????????????

Come on site what is going on????
    and why is the servers down again???????

There is no doubt this has been a bad week on Sammobile, and especially for Premium members who have made a financial investment.

I have been assured that Premium members will not lose out on their package - apart from the same frustration experienced by many Sammobile members.

Contact Premium services here:
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by aidy999 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This is my 2nd post but I have been using this site for years now you have to pay to use it for high speed download???
    Really come on I think you have ruined the site and lost a lot of traffic. who wants to wait 2 hours for a download
    I paid for premium service FAST downloads to do a review on the site It took nearly 1 hour to download a file then it stopped at 970mb of 1.5 gb.????????????

Come on site what is going on????
    and why is the servers down again???????
    I just joined just to get the a firmware download. This is a complete ripoff! It takes an eternity to download. How do I get my money back. Sammobile is a piece of shit site.

Contact details here for questions and refunds :
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I just paid for a "fast" download which is still taking 24 hours to complete. Bootleg torrented movies download in minutes....why is this so slow? I will be without a phone for 24 hours now.