Original CSC code: BTU
    Active CSC code: BTU
    PDA version: I8190NXXAMJ2
    CSC version: I8190NBTUAMJ1
    Baseband version: I8190NXXAMJ2
    android version: 4.1.2
    Bootloader: Unknown

Are you repairing phones??
    I would advise you to get an Octoplus box for IMEI/firmware replacement.
    Much quicker than these software solutions (or non solutions as IMEI problems are tricky)

The information in your other post is relevant here.
    GT-I8190N firmware for UK BTU here:
    http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...GT-I8190N/BTU/

I dont repair fons. This mini is for my cousin & am tryna help him out. Thnx Mr.Greenman for the quick resposes i really appriciate. Isnt the phone info indicating up-to-date firmware as per the link u posted above?
    Last edited by Gentmak; 16-07-2015 at 19:23.

Laser Hair Removal, Anti aging treatment & Facial Handsets | Skin Care EvenSkyn is a manufacturer of premium skin care devices, Laser Hair Removal, Anti Aging, and helping men and women have smooth, hair free skin, Please Visit our website today for more information, Thank You. Website

Countquick Accounting Services provides support to fix Quickbooks error ol-301 ​​or 393. We provide world class support at the cheapest possible cost to resolve banking error OL 301 or 393. Best Quickbooks support |18004769446

Explore Dormi Dream headphones are the most comfortable sleep sleep headphones headband. Secured in a soft headband, they are comfortable even for side-sleepers. Shorter charging time, a thinner headband are the most comfortable headphones to sleep in Shop now! & and get 10% OFF your order! sleep headphones headband

Betflix adalah salah satu situs yang sudah menjadi partner resmi dari provider - provider kelas dunia yang berkualitas seperti Pragmatic Play, SpadeGaming, PlayTech, JokerGaming, Pretty Gaming, Asia Gaming, SBOBET dan masih banyak lagi pilihan yang tersedia yang bisa membuat anda tidak akan bosan.

Permit studio is a full-service permit expediting and permit management company in Chicago. We are offering the 36 different Permit expediting services in Chicago.We can help you with an array of permit expediting and permit management tasks in Chicago. Adding us to your team will save you time and keep you from making some costly mistakes.

HP Board Dharamshala will be Conduct the annual or Academic Examination Tests from March to April every year to the State Hindi and English Medium Government and Private School Regular/Private/SOS Students. HPBOSE Matric Model Paper

Quote Originally Posted by wayol25682 View Post
    HP Board Dharamshala will be Conduct the annual or Academic Examination Tests from March to April every year to the State Hindi and English Medium Government and Private School Regular/Private/SOS Students. HPBOSE Matric Model Paper
    Fantastic update so far. Thank you so much!