Thread: Galaxy S2 tablet SM-T819 bootloop and firmware problem.

Galaxy S2 tablet SM-T819 bootloop and firmware problem.

Hi,

My S2 SM-819 is having bootloop problems. It goes into bootloop on starting up. However, if it is on the charger, it simply closes down instead of bootlooping.

I want to flash with Odin a firmware to solve the problem but I can only get one single file on Sammobile. and when I try to flash the file that I downloaded from Sammobile, it does not flash normally.

I would like to get the complete firmware (PDA, Bootloader, CSC, Phone) to completely restore the firmware with Odin.

Can someone help me with this, please?

Thanks in advance!
    Teffen

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffen [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

My S2 SM-819 is having bootloop problems. It goes into bootloop on starting up. However, if it is on the charger, it simply closes down instead of bootlooping.

I want to flash with Odin a firmware to solve the problem but I can only get one single file on Sammobile. and when I try to flash the file that I downloaded from Sammobile, it does not flash normally.

I would like to get the complete firmware (PDA, Bootloader, CSC, Phone) to completely restore the firmware with Odin.

Can someone help me with this, please?

Thanks in advance!
    Teffen
    Hi there

Older devices have only 1 file...

What do you mean with "Does not flash normally"?

Where dis you put the firmware-file? It should be placed in "AP", all others stay empty...

Hi,

Thank you Henklibre for this information. This one single file that I put in the AP section of Odin only flashes at an incredibly slow speed: in 24 hours only a couple of hundred megabytes were charged onto the tablet. I don'tt understant why.

That is why I thought it would be preferable to try the four complete files (CP, AP, BL, CSC).

I managed to find these files on the web but they were refused by Odin as being "corrupt".

I don't know what to do now to repair the tablet which is a very good useful tablet, when it works!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffen [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

Thank you Henklibre for this information. This one single file that I put in the AP section of Odin only flashes at an incredibly slow speed: in 24 hours only a couple of hundred megabytes were charged onto the tablet. I don'tt understant why.

That is why I thought it would be preferable to try the four complete files (CP, AP, BL, CSC).

I managed to find these files on the web but they were refused by Odin as being "corrupt".

I don't know what to do now to repair the tablet which is a very good useful tablet, when it works!

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Don't download firmware from every site: there can be altered with...

Do you have a link of the file you downloaded from our site?