Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I9100XXKP4 / KP8 Android 4.0.1 / 4.0.3 ONLINE

Administrator
    Go fix by yourself

Hy master.
    My most important question:
    Is the ril now good?

And the second: Could I send a private message for you somehow?
    Thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyD [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Go fix by yourself
    Lol need to fix a lot of bug's i guess gosh

Any ways thanks for your work with out you guys we rom devs would have never been sucessful

I think this rom look like ics.. .not gingerbred

Quote Originally Posted by DannyD [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes TW with some ICS tweaks.
    GREAT NEWS FOR ALL

Question

Sammobile, RIL works stable or NITZ issue still there ? Does it have a all new ICS App or we still will see old apps like KP2, (Gallery , no Full Screen Caller Screen.)

Cool Either appreciate or keep quiet

Quote Originally Posted by doctor91 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    As usual you don't want to share. You make people wait only to maximize the hype for the release. Remember that you guys are not Samsung and you should help the users instead of use them for your interests (advertising on various blog...). The only real dev left out there is codeworkx, he works really hard fixing the stuff that Sam has broken and when he find something new he shares it with the other users.

My dear friend
    It's very easy to say all this, BUT MIND U... WITHOUT SAMFIRMWARE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN ANY OF THE FIRMWARES FROM SAMSUNG, SINCE GALAXY S DAYS. Try to appreciate their effort. It's not their job to help you, their are still doing all of us a favour by making our samsung smartphone experience a better one.

WHAT IS WRONG IN TRYING TO EARN MONEY FOR ALL THEIR HARD WORK????? They deserve to earn money. Are they your slaves to work for you and take all efforts free of cost?

Either appreciate their effort or just keep quiet. Please do understand, all of us are aware that they are making money with their website, BUT STILL THEY ARE DOING US THE FAVOUR by providing all the firmwares.

Anyways, Happy New Year to you and all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rtsbala [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My dear friend
    It's very easy to say all this, BUT MIND U... WITHOUT SAMFIRMWARE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN ANY OF THE FIRMWARES FROM SAMSUNG, SINCE GALAXY S DAYS. Try to appreciate their effort. It's not their job to help you, their are still doing all of us a favour by making our samsung smartphone experience a better one.

WHAT IS WRONG IN TRYING TO EARN MONEY FOR ALL THEIR HARD WORK????? They deserve to earn money. Are they your slaves to work for you and take all efforts free of cost?

Either appreciate their effort or just keep quiet. Please do understand, all of us are aware that they are making money with their website, BUT STILL THEY ARE DOING US THE FAVOUR by providing all the firmwares.

Anyways, Happy New Year to you and all.

Thanks
    I agree with you..

I downloaded firmwares from here. So just wait for a moment the newest one.

Thank you.

Well, I also can't understand why you will release this firmware that late.
    You say you want to do something good for the developers? Well, they are working so hard on the latest released beta and they STILL do. You would rather help them with sending them the newest leak. I really don't think you are interested in the needs of the developers - no, you are just interested in advertising.

You are not the only one who has leaked firmwares but hey - you were faster this time. Why also don't work together with other developers instead of making advertising for you.
    We all know you, we all thank you, don't understand my post wrong. I just think you are wrong at this point and should work with codeworkx together.

Why don't you send codeworkx the whole firmware leak and make a condition? For example that he isn't allowed to release his CM9 before 01.01.2012.

Administrator
    You think we never tried this before?
    You need to have respect if we tease and you can't handle that go away.
    We tease for people that ask us many times for new releases.

We did the same by the first bada 2.0 roms.
    Another thing on SamMobile we don't care about devs.

As you know from us we only release official releases. We even give no support for devs.
    So be happy that your friend codeworkx got a part of the rom he asked for.

Also we don't tease for money.
    If you think we do. Than youre stopid!
    Why because the whole XDA forums is greated by money from everyone.

For us it seems more like XDA users are mad on us because we got something what XDA miss.
    Just take a reak enjoy new year and download this new rom.
    XDA is a good forum but powered by money from ads and.many other ways.

If you don't want to download we even do not care.
    We tease for people that us.