Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: I9100XXKP4 / KP8 Android 4.0.1 / 4.0.3 ONLINE

The touchwiz hide the beauty of ICS...
    Hopefully the guys from sammobile make a ROM without the ugly touchwiz...pure ICS:-)

Premium Member
    Thank you very much for the rom,but my phone keeps restarting ,cant multitask eg when i try to send sms and someone calls me then phone restarts.
    Also viber crashes shows black screen.sometimes also phone shows only backround screen without the app icons,need to switch off.
    Hope the official rom wont delay that much.
    Im using now the older version I9100XWKJ3 ## 2.3.5

I've tried a few different roms to improve battery life but this is driving me nuts..apart from not recovering my apps, it constantly reboots and has used 50% battery in 2 hours without me touching the phone. It looks good, but..I tried to get back into CWM to flash previous working ROM but "install zip from sd" isnt present.

Can anyone help? Trying to go back to Stock Orange ROM and then to Checkrom hd

thx in advance

Red face

Thank you very much for the rom,but my phone keeps restarting ,cant multitask eg when i try to send sms and someone calls me then phone restarts.
    Also viber crashes shows black screen.sometimes also phone shows only backround screen without the app icons,need to switch off.

Talking

Premium Member
    mine is Kp8

Mine is KP8, I figured FC meant Force Close, but I only realized that when I posted my Q :P
    which version are you using, besides, what's the difference between the two? is the 4.0.1 more stable than the 4.0.3 since it's older?

Quote Originally Posted by confusedmuse View Post
    On my SGS2 i have some major problems.
    In Version 4.0.1 only the power button, in Version 4.0.3 the power and home buttons are both not working.
    The menu, when i long press the power button, is gone. Short press = turn screen off, long press = turn phone off. Screensaver is not working too. Have to install screensaver app.
    I canīt connect to pc. Driver installation fails.
    Home button has no function. It just can wake up the screen.
    So i canīt start the task manger and i canīt go to home screen.
    Has someone else this problems?
    Everything else - Wifi, Apps, handling - works fine. And Android 3+ Apps are working!
    I have exactly same problems with 4.0.3 and 4.0.1 and turn to CM9...

Is this is for Normal user???
    how to go back to 2.3.6 (Indian official release), if this doesn't work properly or having some problem with the Bugs?
    Can you please tell me the step-by-step procedure of installing this on my S2

where is the instruction?
    i am trying to figure out but unable to find it ...