Thread: 2.3.6 for Gio ???

Question 2.3.6 for Gio ???

I'm sick of waiting 2.3.6 for Gio. I will sell this phone...

this asian stock room 2.3.6 [ Login above or register to see download links. ] <--this link is working

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

try this asian stock firmware 2.3.6 and it has english [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

for the area southeast asia Official update 2.3.6 is available with the Galaxy Gio S5660DXKT4 ROM code, before I use 2.3.4 S5660DXKP6 Official Gingerbread ROM.

So...u can give me a link to this update? And tell me if it has english on it because I am from Europe.
    Thank you!

Of course this rom supports English (U.S. and UK). if you need the link but one type of package [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Please also see some screenshots of the display ROM S5660DXKT4:[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Of course this rom supports English (U.S. and U.K.). If you need the link but one type of package [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Please also see some screenshots of the display ROM S5660DXKT4:[ Login above or register to see download links. ]