Thread: I want my account deleted

I want my account deleted

Hello,

I would like my SamMobile account to be deleted as I don't have the use for it anymore (not deactivated, deleted). This message is for the admins, please delete my account and my all my infos.

Thank you in advance

I want my account deleted also:
    pippolo01

I would like my SamMobile account to be deleted as I don't have the use for it anymore (not deactivated, deleted). This message is for the admins, please delete my account and my all my infos.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pippolo01 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I want my account deleted also:
    pippolo01

Thank you
    Please can you send an email to:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Make sure to include your username and email address used to register your account.

Sorry to see you go.

Debik18
    Hello. How can I delete an account from a service, and what is the waiting time?

Quote Originally Posted by Debik18 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello. How can I delete an account from a service, and what is the waiting time?
    Send an email to:
    Name: Martin Reinders
    Mail (account deletions): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Include your username and email address used to register your account.