Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: (SUPPORT THREAD) how to update at&t galaxy s4 sgh-i337 to lollipop manually!

Lightbulb (SUPPORT THREAD) how to update at&t galaxy s4 sgh-i337 to lollipop manually!

Hello everyone, if for some reason you can’t or won’t update your at&t galaxy s4 OTA ( over the air ), and also at&t doesn't let you update through Kies. So i’m going to show you another way of doing it, In this thread I'll show you how to manually download official OTA package and install it on at&t galaxy s4 sgh-i337 to lollipop 5.0.1

Please go to the guide here:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by greenman; 30-05-2017 at 07:14. Reason: Updated

This gives me an error on sideload. I have the lollipop baseband but my phone is stuck on 4.4.4 and I have no wifi now.. :\

Quote Originally Posted by maddad225 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This gives me an error on sideload. I have the lollipop baseband but my phone is stuck on 4.4.4 and I have no wifi now.. :\
    Maybe your system isn't official, odin back to 4.4.2 then start at part 2
    Last edited by Farsat Sagvan; 08-05-2015 at 19:18.

Is this official stock ROM?

Thank you Farsat Sagvan! Those steps definitely worked for me. I already had 4.4.2 installed and when trying to install 4.4.4, then it did not work. So I followed your advice to Odin on 4.4.2 and then it was smooth sailing. Thanks man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by usama amir rana [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Is this official stock ROM?
    Yes this is official OTA package

Quote Originally Posted by Renatopia [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank you Farsat Sagvan! Those steps definitely worked for me. I already had 4.4.2 installed and when trying to install 4.4.4, then it did not work. So I followed your advice to Odin on 4.4.2 and then it was smooth sailing. Thanks man!!!
    You're welcome

Thanks dear Farsat...I did the same thing as other guys,already had 4.4.2 but didnt work,so I tried odin and worked,Now I'm enjoying Lollipop,thanks man,U r briliant...by the way I have problem with online update,sometimes it works but sometimes doesn't,whats the problem with AT&T server?
    Personal Q :-) --- Are u from India? I'm graduated from India,thats why I'm asking...and Thanks again...

Quote Originally Posted by d3limcs [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks dear Farsat...I did the same thing as other guys,already had 4.4.2 but didnt work,so I tried odin and worked,Now I'm enjoying Lollipop,thanks man,U r briliant...by the way I have problem with online update,sometimes it works but sometimes doesn't,whats the problem with AT&T server?
    Personal Q :-) --- Are u from India? I'm graduated from India,thats why I'm asking...and Thanks again...
    You're welcome, i think at&t server updates only comes if you have at&t sim card and you need to be in usa,
    no, I am not from India. I am from kurdistan and I am kurdish :~)

I have an error when update Android 4.4.2 to Android 4.4.4, so the update did not work
    How to enable update without errors