Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 371

Thread: (SUPPORT THREAD) how to update at&t galaxy s4 sgh-i337 to lollipop manually!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    56

    Lightbulb (SUPPORT THREAD) how to update at&t galaxy s4 sgh-i337 to lollipop manually!

    Hello everyone, if for some reason you can’t or won’t update your at&t galaxy s4 OTA ( over the air ), and also at&t doesn't let you update through Kies. So i’m going to show you another way of doing it, In this thread I'll show you how to manually download official OTA package and install it on at&t galaxy s4 sgh-i337 to lollipop 5.0.1

    Please go to the guide here:

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by greenman; 30-05-2017 at 07:14. Reason: Updated

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1
    This gives me an error on sideload. I have the lollipop baseband but my phone is stuck on 4.4.4 and I have no wifi now.. :\

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by maddad225 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This gives me an error on sideload. I have the lollipop baseband but my phone is stuck on 4.4.4 and I have no wifi now.. :\
    Maybe your system isn't official, odin back to 4.4.2 then start at part 2
    Last edited by Farsat Sagvan; 08-05-2015 at 19:18.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1
    Is this official stock ROM?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1
    Thank you Farsat Sagvan! Those steps definitely worked for me. I already had 4.4.2 installed and when trying to install 4.4.4, then it did not work. So I followed your advice to Odin on 4.4.2 and then it was smooth sailing. Thanks man!!!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by usama amir rana [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Is this official stock ROM?
    Yes this is official OTA package

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Renatopia [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank you Farsat Sagvan! Those steps definitely worked for me. I already had 4.4.2 installed and when trying to install 4.4.4, then it did not work. So I followed your advice to Odin on 4.4.2 and then it was smooth sailing. Thanks man!!!
    You're welcome

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks dear Farsat...I did the same thing as other guys,already had 4.4.2 but didnt work,so I tried odin and worked,Now I'm enjoying Lollipop,thanks man,U r briliant...by the way I have problem with online update,sometimes it works but sometimes doesn't,whats the problem with AT&T server?
    Personal Q :-) --- Are u from India? I'm graduated from India,thats why I'm asking...and Thanks again...

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by d3limcs [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks dear Farsat...I did the same thing as other guys,already had 4.4.2 but didnt work,so I tried odin and worked,Now I'm enjoying Lollipop,thanks man,U r briliant...by the way I have problem with online update,sometimes it works but sometimes doesn't,whats the problem with AT&T server?
    Personal Q :-) --- Are u from India? I'm graduated from India,thats why I'm asking...and Thanks again...
    You're welcome, i think at&t server updates only comes if you have at&t sim card and you need to be in usa,
    no, I am not from India. I am from kurdistan and I am kurdish :~)

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1
    I have an error when update Android 4.4.2 to Android 4.4.4, so the update did not work
    How to enable update without errors

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •