Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: (SUPPORT THREAD) how to update at&t galaxy s4 sgh-i337 to lollipop manually!

Quote Originally Posted by MAMITO1200 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have an error when update Android 4.4.2 to Android 4.4.4, so the update did not work
    How to enable update without errors
    Your phone has to be unlocked to any network, before trying to install another firmware, other than the one that you have at the moment.

If unlocked, can you post your Odin install log so that we can see where your install failed?

method works perfectly - i was on 444 but it did not go through - i did 442 odin then - ota zip 444 - then OTA zip lollipop.
    Nice tutorial - all credits goes to you - great - thanks n br

Not working for me. I am on I337MVLUFNI2. Update through recovery giving me tmp/sideload/package.zip error. Odin is failing at Re-partition operation failed. What can I do?

Quote Originally Posted by MAMITO1200 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have an error when update Android 4.4.2 to Android 4.4.4, so the update did not work
    How to enable update without errors
    download 4.4.2 official from here and flash it first

Quote Originally Posted by toc [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Not working for me. I am on I337MVLUFNI2. Update through recovery giving me tmp/sideload/package.zip error. Odin is failing at Re-partition operation failed. What can I do?
    What is rom, which you tried to flash it by odin

bro this give me an error i was flashin the first step with odin that boot and then that mark fail and my cellphone go down
    i cant flash the first step help me i cant tun on the cell phone my cell is from at&t i33 7 please need help

bro i fix it now and ty so much i already have my sgh-i337 with the lollipop greetings from chile bro i need to ask you the 4G doesnt have problem right ??? i hope u can answer me hugs bro and ty for your tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by estebalo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    bro i fix it now and ty so much i already have my sgh-i337 with the lollipop greetings from chile bro i need to ask you the 4G doesnt have problem right ??? i hope u can answer me hugs bro and ty for your tutorial
    Sorry there's no 4g in my country,is your network provider support 4g?

i am unable to flash lollipop on my sghi337 , giving error like invalid header/footer ... or something about signature, on both 4.4.2 and 4.4.4
    any solution or any link where i can get Odin stock rom of lollipop for sghi337.... thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinsbutt [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i am unable to flash lollipop on my sghi337 , giving error like invalid header/footer ... or something about signature, on both 4.4.2 and 4.4.4
    any solution or any link where i can get Odin stock rom of lollipop for sghi337.... thank you
    On sammobile the latest firmware is 4.2.2
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]