Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when will Turkish 5.01 firmware release for n910cq?

Arkadaşlar ben note 4 ümü polanya 5.01 yukselttim. sonra kies ile üretici yazılımı ve yukleme ayarlarından pilin arkasındaki kod ile fabrika ayarlarına döndüm yazılım sonunda ki trc tur oldu güncellemeyi kontrol ettiğimde kablosuzdan güncelleme geldi. bilginize

This is an English language only forum.
    Please use Google Translate if English is not your first language.

As Sammobile do not have any SM-N910CQ firmware listed, the only way to get an update is through your phone Software update settings or Kies.

I raise my polish friends note 4 u 5:01. after firmware upload with kies and I returned to the factory settings with the code behind the battery was at the end of the calibration software update TRC tour came update from wireless I checked. for your information
    Last edited by mikado06; 15-04-2015 at 13:37.

Quote Originally Posted by mikado06 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I raise my polish friends note 4 u 5:01. after firmware upload with kies and I returned to the factory settings with the code behind the battery was at the end of the calibration software update TRC tour came update from wireless I checked. for your information
    Ok.
    Thank you

orjinal türkiye lolipop sürümüdür. sm-n910cq lolipop turkey firmware

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I recommend you may download other country rom,as i do.
    it works for me. instead of waiting ages till the rom related to my country released.