Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soft Bricked GT-N8000 / Boot Loop

Soft Bricked GT-N8000 / Boot Loop

From power off state, I turned on my Galaxy Note 10.1 and now I'm stuck with boot loop on Samsung logo with my GT-N8000 with no reason. I can't access Recovery mode (POWER + VOLUME UP) maybe now it's soft bricked, but I can manage to set the tablet to download mode (POWER + VOLUME DOWN) I tried all stock firmware (of different versions) with different Odin versions (3.09, 3.07, 3.04, 1.84) but all of it failed. What should I do next? As far as I know, my tablet is already in Kitkat version. I don't have any idea what to do next. Please share me your knowledge and enlighten me. I'm using Windows 8.1 64-bit. Does operating systems affect with flashing ROMs too?

Thanks in advance!

Hi I having the same issue with my N8000.
    My note is stuck on Samsung logo and cant access recovery.
    I tried with odin to flash noms botloaders pit etc. nothing worked.
    I also kept the tablet charging for many hours nothing.
    I disconnected the battery...nothing....
    Any suggestion?
    Last edited by kaimano3d; 03-02-2015 at 19:07.

I got the same problem. Any help?

Super Moderator
    try emergency firmware recovery from kies.

Have you resolved the problem? I have similiar problem

TStill in boot loop.
    Kies does not recognize my device and I tried using emergency recovery firmware but cannot find the device. In addition, on firmware upgrade and initialization I get GT-N8000 does not support initializing.

Super Moderator
    Try different versions of Odin
    Disable Anti-Virus from pc
    Use the USB port Behind the CPU
    Do not Use a USB Hub
    Install samsung USb drviers

What is emergency firmware? I've a similar problem. i had a custom rom (gnabo) on my n8000 (wifi+3g) and averything work fine. Yesterday, after some day that i don't use it, power on, and it stuck on bootlogo!

Tried to reflash gnabo, tried to do a normal wipe, full wipe, flash another rom, reflash cwm (also philz cwm), reflash supersu 2.45, reflash BL. nothing.
    tried to reflash stock rom by odin N8000XXCMF1_N8000ITVCMG1_N8000XXCLL1_HOME.tar

Now, i've custom system counter active (but no knox..) and stock firmware.. but n8000 keep stay on bootlogo!!! tried to re-root.. NOTHING!!
    I can go in download mode and in cwm mode.. (so i did the efs backup with cwm philz).
    It's possible that have to reparted the internal rom? have to flash pit? the downloaded stock firmware is only a file!!

how could fix that issue??? thanks a lot!

I would like to add some information about my problem:

Hi my dear friends...i have a big problem. i just wrote in the main thread.. without any kind of help till now.. i would try to write here..

today, after a little bit time.. i try to start my n8000 with gnabo v8.. but, get stuck on bootlogo.. bootloop.
    go in cwm, clear cache, and dalvik.. nothing.. tried to delete data with fullwipe.. flashed v8, v8 fix, supersu 2.45, and bootloader (after bootloader flash, note reboot automatically.. it's normal???).

But, still stay in bootloop. Get samsung logo in loop. What can i do???
    Have to revert back to original stock firmware, by flashing original firmware with odin? In samfirmware site, i found that the latest official firmware is : Serbia 2015 February 4.4.2 N8000XXUDNH2 N8000OXXDNJ1 .

i've an italian note.. could use this firmware, or have to use the latest italian firmware?? (latest no brand is 4.1.2 firmware!!!!!)
    TRIED ANYTHING.. reflash.. FLASH WITH ODIN THE LATEST STOCK FIRMWARE ITV N8000XXCMF1_N8000ITVCMG1_ITV
    I GOT STUCK ON BOOT LOGO. AND AFTER THAT, BOOTLOOP!!!
    I can't boot my tablet!! And now, i download mode, i see custom binary downloads: yes (2 count)

BUT FORTUNATELLY NO KNOX VOICE. (i think that there isn't knox installed on it).
    A User, give me this answer.. but i really don't understand what he mean:

where did you get that stock? I see it no where on [ Login above or register to see download links. ] also did you instaall the leaked kitkat firmware?

and if you did install that N8000XXCMF1 it looks like JB and you would need a JB kernel to run that and you should have did a factory wipe also.

Word is if you install the leaked KitKat firmware your bootloader is changed. go to [ Login above or register to see download links. ] sign up you a account (it's Free)and download a newer version and try that.
    I gave this answer:
    Sorry. i downloaded it from this link: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Here there are many fw. I used odin 3.07 to flash it, and then, flash cwm and root. After that, nothing change!!!

You talk about JB kernel. But, if i use odin fw, why have to flash kernel? And, you talk about factory wipe. But, if flash stock fw (or leaked) with odin, i don't have a custom recovery.. isn't it? How to do factory wipe reset?

If use leaked kitkat (is 4.4.2), where found the correct bootloader
    Now.. the point is.. my note still stuck on boot animation.. i can use DOWNLOAD MODE and CWM more (stock or custom by flash with odin..).
    With stock fw (for stock, i mean NO CUSTOM, download from the link that i wrote in this post..) flashed with odin, i have a bootloop with boot animation (i see the animation, than reboot and repeat the bootlogo and boot animation.. than.. reboot...).
    With custom FW (like gnabo or other..) flashed by custom recovery.. i have the boot logo.. and infinite boot animation (NO REBOOT AND LOOP).

Hope this information could help you to fix my problem..

thanks mate..

SO MY FRIENDS, i found the step to follow to reburn my tablet.. but...now i have IMEI PROBLEM!! i have 0049xxxx IMEI, and can't connect to my 3G network.

I have signal.. but i can't register over network.

I TRIED EVERYTHING.. PLEASE.. HELP ME!!! WHAT CAN I DO???