Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Soft Bricked GT-N8000 / Boot Loop

My tablet n8000 from some hours reboot always on write Samsung galaxy note 10.1. I have tried to go to recovery but don't go, only Download Mode works. I have tried flash firmware with odin but don't work, i have tried flassh twrp recovery but when i do power+volumUp tablet show me android robot for 1 or 2 second but then it block and reboot again....before i had stock rom android and i had root, i don't remember if i hade stock or twrp recovery..........what i can do?

Quote Originally Posted by 87Fra87 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My tablet n8000 from some hours reboot always on write Samsung galaxy note 10.1. I have tried to go to recovery but don't go, only Download Mode works. I have tried flash firmware with odin but don't work, i have tried flassh twrp recovery but when i do power+volumUp tablet show me android robot for 1 or 2 second but then it block and reboot again....before i had stock rom android and i had root, i don't remember if i hade stock or twrp recovery..........what i can do?
    See if SmartSwitch will reinstall your firmware.
    If a normal connection (tablet on) :does not work, then try connecting to SmartSwitch with tablet in download mode.
    You will be asked for serial number and model number.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    See if SmartSwitch will reinstall your firmware.
    If a normal connection (tablet on) :does not work, then try connecting to SmartSwitch with tablet in download mode.
    You will be asked for serial number and model number.

I have write name and serial but it show me that it don't support device....why?......
    Last edited by 87Fra87; 04-12-2015 at 00:44.

Quote Originally Posted by 87Fra87 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have write name and serial but it show me that it don't support device....why?......
    Good question.
    SmartSwitch is not so smart.

You could try Kies > Tools > Upgrade firmware and initialization - but may get the same 'not support' message.

An alternative is to install a recovery using Odin.
    Look here:

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Good question.
    SmartSwitch is not so smart.

You could try Kies > Tools > Upgrade firmware and initialization - but may get the same 'not support' message.

An alternative is to install a recovery using Odin.
    Look here:
    I have try but don't work. After flash recovery I click power on + volum up , tablet show me the window of robot android but after 1 or 2 second it block and then it reboot again ......don't work....if i replace emmc from tablet can works? : [ Login above or register to see download links. ] this solution is very hard

Recovery is not accessing your memory, so it does look as if it is damaged.
    Take to a repair shop.

Same problem here, bootloop at 10.1 screen. I can't access recovery mode, but I can enter the download mode.
    Firstly, I wanna backup my data. How can I do? Kies can't detect my tablet.

Hey! How did you solve the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by talkerman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey! How did you solve the problem?
    Bootloops can usually be removed in Recovery Mode by Wiping cache then Wiping data/factory reset.

If this does not solve the problem then there is an issue with the firmware or even an external sd card that is corrupted.
    For your firmware try reinstalling with SmartSwitch or Odin.

hi there , my tab was stuck at samsung logo and cant do anything. only go to download mode .cant go to recover mode (volume up +power) .. what is the root of the problem? please help me..

i already tried odin 1.85,306.307.309 and download stockfirmware for my country.. still cant do anything.. only fail attempt.