Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Soft Bricked GT-N8000 / Boot Loop

Quote Originally Posted by traceywhite [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Unfortunately it is an exe file that is downloaded and when executed holds nothing but unsafe files.
    Grrr! These sites should be banned.
    Sorry, I have no other suggestions at the moment as it appears all current solutions go to the same source.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Grrr! These sites should be banned.
    Sorry, I have no other suggestions at the moment as it appears all current solutions go to the same source.
    I took it to Samsung today and they tried to Flash it and it would not flash. They are thinking there may be a hardware issue. Put in for service. Will post back when I have a quote/answer.

I'm having the same issue. My Note 10.1 n8013 was fine for a few years without any new ROMs or other changes. One random day, I have the boot screen and it won't go further. I can get into Odin mode, which says a flash to a new ROM is successful, but the tablet still won't start beyond the Samsung screen.

Has anyone had any success resolving this issue?

Are there any body have the solution, I have the same problem !!

Quote Originally Posted by saedraji2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Are there any body have the solution, I have the same problem !!
    This can be a hardware or software problem.
    Have you checked previous posts for a software solution?

Thank u Greenman

I checked all the previous posts, the answers are not clear, have any one a useful answer, if is it a hardware problem, can i change any part? If is it a software problem which are the steps ? using twrp file 2.8.6? etc.

Quote Originally Posted by saedraji2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank u Greenman

I checked all the previous posts, the answers are not clear, have any one a useful answer, if is it a hardware problem, can i change any part? If is it a software problem which are the steps ? using twrp file 2.8.6? etc.
    Do I take it that you have the same problem as zanshin825 and your N8000 is stuck at the Samsung screen?
    can your enter Download mode?
    can you enter Recovery Mode?

It does appear to be a problem with this model:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

And this may help - see post#3
    Last edited by greenman; 26-10-2015 at 17:58.

Thank u for this fast reply, I can enter Download mode only,
    I am not expert but i tried to follow the answers in this forum. I tried to install an original ROM using ODIN. All is ok, but after the installation i have the same problem. Samsung screen

Thank u for this fast reply, I can enter Download mode only,
    I am not expert but i tried to follow the answers in this forum. I tried to install an original ROM using ODIN. All is ok, but after the installation i have the same problem. Samsung screen
    If you still cannot get into Recovery mode, then you need to install the TWRP cystom recovery.

Use the Odin method from here:

Once TWRP is installed, go to wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.
    This should remove the bootloop.

Hi, when i tried to use thé twrp or rom , it failed what can i do else