Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Soft Bricked GT-N8000 / Boot Loop

Quote Originally Posted by traceywhite [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    No cannot put into Recovery mode - if only that simple eh.
    Ok so a 4 file recovery firmware - any ideas where I good place to start getting please?
    There was a post on Sammobile some time ago.
    If link still working, this should help:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread and following some of the instructions that other members have given concerning restoring a soft/hard bricked GT-N8000 but all to no avail.

I use one of Samsung's GT-N8000s till a couple of days ago when it suddenly went off while in use, and since then has been stuck on a reboot loop on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 welcome screen. It was just today that I was able to bring it up to show the SAMSUNG logo by flashing with a twrp file 2.8.6 using Odin 3.10.6.

However, it still won't boot completely. Can anyone please be kind enough to guide me through the necessary steps to recover my beloved GT-N8000 back?

Thanks so much in anticipation.

Paul.

Hi Paul, Now that you have Recovery. I presume you have wiped cache and wiped data/factory reset?

If that didn't clear the bootloop, have you tried the 4 part firmware from my previous link as it replaces the bootloader,
    If damaged, the bootloader file will bootloop.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    There was a post on Sammobile some time ago.
    If link still working, this should help:
    There is nothing of value on this link.

Quote Originally Posted by traceywhite [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    There is nothing of value on this link.
    ?? It has the 4 file firmware that you were looking for.
    Did the links not work?

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    ?? It has the 4 file firmware that you were looking for.
    Did the links not work?
    No all I got was malicious files, and web attacks. Not happy and a little bit desperate now.

No all I got was malicious files, and web attacks. Not happy and a little bit desperate now.
    Sorry you had problems with the links. This was not flagged up by other users
    Here is another link to the leaked firmware. These ib times links are usually good but I have not tested.

Sorry you had problems with the links. This was not flagged up by other users
    Here is another link to the leaked firmware. These ib times links are usually good but I have not tested.
    I am sorry but this link is taking me to the same place to download and is still the spammy, malware link. Can somebody please help me I have a defunct tablet at the moment.
    Last edited by traceywhite; 27-09-2015 at 07:53.

I am sorry but this link is taking me to the same place to download and is still the spammy, malware link. Can somebody please help me I have a defunct tablet at the moment.
    The [ Login above or register to see download links. ] link has to be navigated with some care, but according to Google is not in itself malicious.

The [ Login above or register to see download links. ] link has to be navigated with some care, but according to Google is not in itself malicious.
    Unfortunately it is an exe file that is downloaded and when executed holds nothing but unsafe files.