Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Soft Bricked GT-N8000 / Boot Loop

Super Moderator
    check this
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by mobilecracker [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    check this
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    But this, is only with a particular cable? And a payment service?

Surfing on web, i found an application, called CHIMERA, that without paying, changed this "standard" IMEI, to another "standard" IMEI.. but this work!!! now, i can use 3g and network... but i think it's not safe..
    With some credit (payment), i could change IMEI to my real.. but i would like it was the last chose...

I see that chimer use ADB under the skin.. so.. it's impossibile that with a TERMINAL EMULATOR, or SHELL, i can't do the same thin that chimera did.
    I tried to use NV-items_reader_writer , but i can't get connect.. if use dialpad code i see this (BOLD IS SELECTED):

*#7284# --> SERVICE MODE with UART (modem or PDA) and USB (modem or PDA)

*#0808# --> USBSettings with USB (cp or AP) and USB SETTINGS (mtp , MTP+ADB , ptp , ptp+adb , rndis+dm+modem , rmnet+dm+modem , dm+modem+adb)

The only settings that allow me to recognize the tablet from the system, with *#0808# code, are: MTP , MTP+ADB , PTP , PTP+ADB
    If try to set one of other, i receive an error of driver..
    I see that if i wanna use Qualcomm NV Tools, i have to set DM+MODEM+ADB .. but with this selection, pc doesn't see tablet.

Hope in someone!! Thanks bro!!

1.use windows 7 32bit
    2.install drivers
    3.try different ver odin 3.09
    4 Re flash original stock rom
    hope things will be ok ...

Quote Originally Posted by orei [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    SO MY FRIENDS, i found the step to follow to reburn my tablet.. but...now i have IMEI PROBLEM!! i have 0049xxxx IMEI, and can't connect to my 3G network.

I have signal.. but i can't register over network.

I TRIED EVERYTHING.. PLEASE.. HELP ME!!! WHAT CAN I DO???
    Hi,
    I have a similar problem like you had, could you share the steps to follow to reburn your tablet please! My tablet is stuck on Samsung logo (no reboot).

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by orei [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    SO MY FRIENDS, i found the step to follow to reburn my tablet.. but...now i have IMEI PROBLEM!! i have 0049xxxx IMEI, and can't connect to my 3G network.

I have signal.. but i can't register over network.

I TRIED EVERYTHING.. PLEASE.. HELP ME!!! WHAT CAN I DO???
    Hello Orei
    Can you tell us the steps you follow ?

Quote Originally Posted by fato65 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,
    I have a similar problem like you had, could you share the steps to follow to reburn your tablet please! My tablet is stuck on Samsung logo (no reboot).

Best regards,
    i have same problem....im flashing stock rom with odin but always the same stuck in samsung logo for hours and never start and cannot enter in recovery mode

worked perfectly when i flashed its recovery. i was using twrp 2.8.6 on my gt-n8000. bootloop happened and i can't go into recovery.

i went into download mode. i used odin version 10.6. flashed twrp 2.8.6 then my gt-n8000 reboots and worked perfectly. no data loss or whatsoever. hope this helps. i backing up my data and system now just in case.

I have tried everything except load PIT - I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 that I have tried updating with KIES_HOME_N8000XWALI5_N8000XSAALI2_1123145_REV00_u ser_low_ship.tar.md5 - Now all I have is the pretty Samsung logo in a loop.

It all started when the tablet just shut down and seemed to be rebooting but just hung on the black screen with the Galaxy Note 10.1 written on it. There must be something I can do. I have made progress albeit just to have the Samsung Logo in a loop on the screen.

Any suggestions please?

Have you tried putting into Recovery mode and wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset?

If you have, then it looks like a damaged bootloader.
    A 4 file recovery firmware would help - just have to find one.

N8000 not booting

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Have you tried putting into Recovery mode and wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset?

If you have, then it looks like a damaged bootloader.
    A 4 file recovery firmware would help - just have to find one.
    No cannot put into Recovery mode - if only that simple eh.
    Ok so a 4 file recovery firmware - any ideas where I good place to start getting please?