Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a firmware for Samsung Galaxy s wifi 4.2

Question I need a firmware for Samsung Galaxy s wifi 4.2

I bought a "Samsung Galaxy s wifi 4.2 YP-GI1 cw / FOP" but I died one day left to show signs of life, it would not turn on. Now I've emptied and I need to install a firmaware to work again.
    QUESTION: Anyone know where I can find the corresponding firmaware. I've been looking on the list but can not find the one for my model of Samsung. THANK

Spanish
    Compré una "Samsung Galaxy s wi-fi 4.2 YP-GI1 cw/FOP" pero se me murió, un buen día dejó de dar señales de vida, no se encendía. Ahora lo he vaciado y necesito instalar un firmaware para que vuelva a funcionar.
    PREGUNTA: Alguien sabe dónde puedo encontrar el firmaware correspondiente. He estado buscando en el listado pero no encuentro el que corresponde a mi modelo de Samsung. GRACIAS ¡
    Last edited by Cacoper; 06-01-2015 at 12:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacoper [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I bought a "Samsung Galaxy s wifi 4.2 YP-I1 cw / FOP" but I died one day left to show signs of life, it would not turn on. Now I've emptied and I need to install a firmaware to work again.
    QUESTION: Anyone know where I can find the corresponding firmaware. I've been looking on the list but can not find the one for my model of Samsung. THANK

Spanish
    Compré una "Samsung Galaxy s wi-fi 4.2 YP-I1 cw/FOP" pero se me murió, un buen día dejó de dar señales de vida, no se encendía. Ahora lo he vaciado y necesito instalar un firmaware para que vuelva a funcionar.
    PREGUNTA: Alguien sabe dónde puedo encontrar el firmaware correspondiente. He estado buscando en el listado pero no encuentro el que corresponde a mi modelo de Samsung. GRACIAS ¡
    Ok so are you sure that the model is YP-I1 and not this: YP-GI1?? Your model doesn't exist. Are you sure? Tell me and I will find your firmware

Quote Originally Posted by BigD10 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Ok so are you sure that the model is YP-I1 and not this: YP-GI1?? Your model doesn't exist. Are you sure? Tell me and I will find your firmware
    True, I forgot to put the "G". The exact model is: " Samsung Galaxy s wifi 4.2 YP-GI1 cw / FOP"

Quote Originally Posted by Cacoper [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    True, I forgot to put the "G". The exact model is: " Samsung Galaxy s wifi 4.2 YP-GI1 cw / FOP"
    Ok. Try to have a look here: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I've seen the site you told me and I downloaded the file "Stock Apps", but
    the problem is that is a zip composed of many folders and subfolders. I mean it's not a single file and not know how to install it with ODIN. The instructions are not clear.
    You could tell me how to do the installation? I do not have SD nor what CWM.
    * THANKS AGAIN ¡

Ok sorry. Try this one.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

It is a 7zip file but inside there is the tar file for Odin.
    If you want to see more:

Here you can find how to root your device. The first link is for the Stock rom (you can see the description in the second one)
    The only thing you have to do is backup your wifi. You can find all in the second link.
    Hope it helps

If I help you, please press Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BigD10 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Ok sorry. Try this one.

It is a 7zip file but inside there is the tar file for Odin.
    If you want to see more:

Here you can find how to root your device. The first link is for the Stock rom (you can see the description in the second one)
    The only thing you have to do is backup your wifi. You can find all in the second link.
    Hope it helps

If I help you, please press Thanks!
    Thanks "BigD10" for having succeeded, took weeks searching in google ... you're great ¡ : O
    Last edited by Cacoper; 06-01-2015 at 19:43.

I have encountered such problems before , thank you for sharing , very valuable for me!

you scratched firmaware para Samsung Galaxy on google is it that

firmware for galaxy sgh t599n exibit