Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [SOLVED] Return to Bada 1.2 (from 2.0) Kies Working, Romanian and maybe more!

Unhappy where are the links?

where are the links to download the firmwares? please help me, cannot find them...
    Thank you in advance!!!

go to the firmware section of sammobile.com

This is all you can, !SETH!? first of all, I was never been able to use those firmwares, they are not complete, they miss some boot files... but thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pm me with your email and i will send you the files on transfer.ro

Thank you, pm`d you.

I'm from Serbia and I want to downgrade to 1.2, so my question is this: will I be able later to upgrade to 2.0 via Kies? I see you used firmware for my country...

@AleAle sorry for delay, it should work, after you instal this firmware as i explained in the first post you will see, in kies : you have the latest software. so is suposed when bada 2 will come everything will be ok, i will not be able to tell you 100% until the official release.

Ok, I will try to downgrade in a few days, but I was wondering... in your tutorial, you mentioned I should check Boot Change but I also read on other forums that I shouldn't... so that's a little confusing, I don't want to mess things up.

you have bada 2 right now you need the boot files for 1.2 so boot change is mandatory. is like you try to instal win xp over win 7 keepind the win 7 files...it can't work...never.
    cheers

Thank you so much But just one more thing... after the flash, should I format my memory card? I read that some people had problem with their phone because they didn't format...