Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Android 5.0 for SM-G900F

Premium Member
    Not sure if this happend to anyone else. But i noticed the red light on the back (heart sensor) turns on when it comes close to anything e.g leaving it on the bed and the light stays on. Is it part of a new feature or glitch?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amiralnaggar [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Not sure if this happend to anyone else. But i noticed the red light on the back (heart sensor) turns on when it comes close to anything e.g leaving it on the bed and the light stays on. Is it part of a new feature or glitch?

Thanks
    This doesn't happen to me, must be a glitch.
    Any solution for the facebook problem?

can i update my s5 (SM-G900F)on philippines?

Can 5.0 be downgraded back to 4.4.2 ?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by has88an [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Can 5.0 be downgraded back to 4.4.2 ?????????????
    no it cannot

Premium Member
    Hi Gianco,

I'm experiencing the same problem with facebook on the Lollipop update. And I noticed that the problem occurred when I signed up as Beta Tester for the facebook app (Today). So what I advice is leave the beta tester for facebook and delete the app and reinstall the Official stable release from play store.

Hope this does the trick for you

Premium Member
    som so slovenska mozem nainstalovat polsku verziu na android 5.0 na sm-g900f.....

Quote Originally Posted by amiralnaggar [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Gianco,

I'm experiencing the same problem with facebook on the Lollipop update. And I noticed that the problem occurred when I signed up as Beta Tester for the facebook app (Today). So what I advice is leave the beta tester for facebook and delete the app and reinstall the Official stable release from play store.

Hope this does the trick for you
    Thank you.
    I solved the facebook problem installing it from the amazon app store, now we know the problem is the beta versions

i`ve noticed that internet connection via lte is slower than android 4.4.2 . anyway 5.0 is not what i was expected and no way to be what they told us about, no battery life improovement, no nothing. my G900F worked better with 4.4.2

LE: I made an downgrade to 4.4.2 vis Kies3, now my device is fully working again . Suddenly some apps just started to act crazy or stop working .
    I will wait OTA update now.
    Last edited by dov76; 10-12-2014 at 10:06.

rosherunning
    Buy Nike Lebron 12,Cheap Nike Kobe 9 Low,New Nike KD 7,Nike Lebron 11,Cheap KD 6,Womens Nike Free Run 5.0,Cheap Nike Roshe Run Men Online kobe9men.biz