Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: galaxy s3 att soft bricked after updating firmware this morning.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3

    galaxy s3 att soft bricked after updating firmware this morning.

    i updated my galaxy s3 this am and my phone is now soft bricked. i cant access recovery but am able to go to download mode. ive tried flashing through odin but nothing seems to work. help

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by localroots [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i updated my galaxy s3 this am and my phone is now soft bricked. i cant access recovery but am able to go to download mode. ive tried flashing through odin but nothing seems to work. help
    Can you also install this app and post your :
    Product code
    PDA version
    CSC version
    Baseband version
    Android version
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilecracker [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Can you also install this app and post your :
    Product code
    PDA version
    CSC version
    Baseband version
    Android version
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    sorry in advance, but im not sure how to get that info

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilecracker [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Can you also install this app and post your :
    Product code
    PDA version
    CSC version
    Baseband version
    Android version
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If it helps i have a galaxy s3 from att SGH-I747

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,594
    try emergency firmware recovery from kies
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15
    Thanks for your sharing!

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by localroots [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If it helps i have a galaxy s3 from att SGH-I747
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I think If stuck in Odin mode, pull out the USB and see if you can access Recovery Mode to reboot your Tab. The link you have include in your post is useful for everyone.
    Last edited by jameslarsan; 11-12-2014 at 06:25.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2
    Thank you very much

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3
    I very appreciate your oppinion ,it can make me think what should we do ,and how to do and we can get what from what we do ,thanks for you make me to think

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •