Thread: Galaxy S Tab 10.5 Wifi (t800) and 10.5 Wifi LTE (t805) (Unlocked International)

Question Galaxy S Tab 10.5 Wifi (t800) and 10.5 Wifi LTE (t805) (Unlocked International)

I have 2 Samsung Galaxy S Tab 10.5's
    1: T800 32gb (Only avail from Best Buy)
    2:T805 16gb (Unlocked interNational Bought from Amazon)

I am new to the Samsung devices, I have always been an LG fan. Yes I have a Unlocked TMobile LG G3..

But after playing around with my t800 and getting the right firmware from whatever country I cant remember to work correctly. its been a blessing. Now with the T805. I cant seem to get it to work correctly.. alot of the apps that I know work, dont work. Example:
    showbox and others. even chrome kept giving me trouble.. and as I have stock ROM on my t800 but a MOD Kernel that lets me OC up too 2100ghrz. but I keep at 1.9.. They made 2 kernels one for the t800 and one for the t805. When I flashed the one for the t805, it wont let me access my SDcard. Keeps saying it cant mount it. I have a 128gb sdcard on my T800 and 64gb on my T805. So I flashed back to Stock kernel on my T805. anyhow. I have tried a few of your official Firmwares and have had nothing good come out of it. I think one is working good till something a bit later goes bonkers. What I would like to know is this............

I want to flash a good firmware on my Unlocked T805, that is known to be stable and up to date.. Could someone please point me in
    the correct direction.. and yes im From USA.. I think my T800 has the china firmware but I really cant remember.. I even tried the german one on my T805 and even though you could change the lang to english the bootup screen had some german.. Not for me......

Thank you..
    Last edited by Eliminater74; 17-11-2014 at 16:16. Reason: Typo..