Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flashed Firmware via odin Not gettin OTA

Flashed Firmware via odin Not gettin OTA

hi, I have note fe SM-N935/DS model, I recently flashed KSA firmware through odin coz i was using custom csc of s7 edge to get volte, since pie came on sammobile i falshed back to stock 8.0 to get get the ota but i didnt get any, it always says new software already installed. Plzz help me to get the OTA's.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ashhadrtr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi, I have note fe SM-N935/DS model, I recently flashed KSA firmware through odin coz i was using custom csc of s7 edge to get volte, since pie came on sammobile i falshed back to stock 8.0 to get get the ota but i didnt get any, it always says new software already installed. Plzz help me to get the OTA's.
    Hi there,

Could you go to Software Info on your device, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post (screenshot) that info here?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

Could you go to Software Info on your device, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post (screenshot) that info here?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    here is it.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ashhadrtr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    here is it.
    Hi there,

Thanks for your screenshot

Could you go to the Playstore, and install this app: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Open it, go to the "Firmware"-tab and make a screenshot of it?

Thanks already...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

Thanks for your screenshot

Could you go to the Playstore, and install this app: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Open it, go to the "Firmware"-tab and make a screenshot of it?

Thanks already...
    Here is the firmware screenshot.

Administrator
    Here is the firmware screenshot.
    Hi there,

thanks for your screenshot

Strange: your product-code says XSG which is United Aran Emirates, but there's no FW for that country available! Did you change the product-code yourself?

This is the latest firmware available for Multi-CSC OJV -> [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Hi there,

thanks for your screenshot

Strange: your product-code says XSG which is United Aran Emirates, but there's no FW for that country available! Did you change the product-code yourself?

This is the latest firmware available for Multi-CSC OJV -> [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i have not tampered it with any thing, except once i flashed s7's CSC file for volte service and than again i clean flashed 8.0 firmware. Can this be fixed?
    Last edited by ashhadrtr; 14-04-2019 at 19:07.

Administrator
    i have not tampered it with any thing, except once i flashed s7's CSC file for volte service and than again i clean flashed 8.0 firmware. Can this be fixed?
    Hi there,

NEVER flash firmware from other devices!

This can, probably, be fixed by a Samsung Service Point.

Hi there,

NEVER flash firmware from other devices!

This can, probably, be fixed by a Samsung Service Point.
    isn't there any other option?

Administrator
    isn't there any other option?
    Hi there,

Can't help you in this, sorry...