Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: request kit kat for Galaxy note 3 neo SM-N7502

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1
    Why is not Version 5 for Note 3 Neo 7502. If Samsung does not intend to, update to Android 5 Note 3 Neo 7502 phone offer the information.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,791
    Quote Originally Posted by bifbif [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Why is not Version 5 for Note 3 Neo 7502. If Samsung does not intend to, update to Android 5 Note 3 Neo 7502 phone offer the information.
    The Note 3 SM-N750 will be the first to receive lollipop and expected imminently.

    The duos version has not been updated at the same rate, so the ETA of lollipop is unknown.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5
    why no support for the SM-N7502 ?

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1
    Almost 2 long years and still no update for n7502. I can not even play Pokémon Go on my fone. Besides that it lags, gps, and data network and almost everyday I have to reset it once or a couple just to make it work normally.

    Admin please help us to call attention to samsung or even google.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,791

    Admin please help us to call attention to samsung or even google.
    Samsung do watch this forum, so consider it done.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by alexvolksie01 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Almost 2 long years and still no update for n7502. I can not even play Pokémon Go on my fone. Besides that it lags, gps, and data network and almost everyday I have to reset it once or a couple just to make it work normally.

    Admin please help us to call attention to samsung or even google.
    I dont know why, i can do it [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5
    up
    waiting for lp

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1
    Hi Guys,I would like PIT file for 7502.Do you have?

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,791
    Quote Originally Posted by gheisar [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Guys,I would like PIT file for 7502.Do you have?
    Can you send the link to the firmware that you want to install to our technical moderator, yakapa40.
    Request that the PIT file is extracted.

    Send your Sammobile firmware link to yakapa40 here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3
    why no support for the SM-N7502 ???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •