Thread: "An SD card has been inserted'?????

Question "An SD card has been inserted'?????

hello there.
    I have T705 (Galaxy tabs 8.4 LTE), Every time I restart the tablet, the SD card remounts with a notification "An SD card has been inserted'. I searched about this and I found that many owners have this issue. what can I do?

I think nothing, because this happens everytime the tablet is rebooted. It's a Sammy policy. They should fix this issue (bug!!!) !!

It is not a bug !
    It is a notification of an event that occurred standard procedure for most equipment

Premium Member
    Hi, Samsungfozzy,

I have a Note 10.1 2014, a S4 and it's not happening on the, even with kitkat 4.4.2. This is a behaviour limited to Tab S.

Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by andrelmoraes [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, Samsungfozzy,

I have a Note 10.1 2014, a S4 and it's not happening on the, even with kitkat 4.4.2. This is a behaviour limited to Tab S.

Best regards.
    No it is not limited to "Tab S"

On every start up of an Android system "the sd card" or partition is mounted "the sd card" in this case it is the file partition , this is the nature (procedure) of the operating system, it goes through a sequence of mounting modules in the kernel. This occurs in ALL ANDROID DEVICES on start up not just Samsung.

Not all devices have a visual notification of this occurrence, in this case the "Tab S" does !!!

But all devices whether they have visual notification or not have a written log of this and many other occurrences on every start up !!!