Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Galaxy S2 fails to load (no boot menu)

hittmanbg
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Do you have an external charger/dock or access to a friend with an i9100 who will charge your battery?
    No, unfortutately..
    But I'll order an USB jig from Amazon or Ebay. It seems that I can bring again live to the phone with that
    Is it the same for all Smartphone types or do I need to search for an USB jig that is especially for SGSII?

Quote Originally Posted by hittmanbg [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    No, unfortutately..
    But I'll order an USB jig from Amazon or Ebay. It seems that I can bring again live to the phone with that
    Is it the same for all Smartphone types or do I need to search for an USB jig that is especially for SGSII?
    No, the USB jig is for Samsung phones and will work on (mainly older) phones.
    This is because of firmware blocks in newer phones.

hittmanbg
    So thanks again greenman. I have ordered the USB jig and next week as soon the delivery arrives, I'll come back to you

hittmanbg
    Hi greenman!
    So I received the USB jig, and I am about to test it.
    I saw in the thread you linked, that I have to plug it in, so that the phone may enter 'Downloading mode'. Then I have to clean the downloaded files.
    What would be your further instructions?

hittmanbg
    Ok, so I used this [ Login above or register to see download links. ] and this [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Unfortunately the USB jig isn't working for now on my phone. Have no further ideas what to do..