Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need sm-t217a 4.4.2

a 4.4.2 version of the firmware will work if flashed through odin, does anyone have a backup of the OTA UPDATE????????????? i had the same exact problem with my note ii, its the new knoks kernel!!!!!!!!! you cant downgrade if you have root and probably not w/o ether. I, prob like many of you need a stock image. i have read that a lollypop version for T217A will be rolling out. IF IT DOES SOMEBODY BACKUP THE STOCK IMAGE.

Is it possible to raise your backup file

no, everything is gone except download mode. i need a factory image 4.4.2

Is there anyway anyone could upload the SM-T217A 4.4.2 Firmware, Cannot doing anything with this tablet as it is now.
    Thank you in advance.
    Steve

Sent it back to Samsung it was still under warranty. They flashed 4.4.2 back on it for me. Cannot find root anywhere for 4.4.2
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by stefonogX [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sent it back to Samsung it was still under warranty. They flashed 4.4.2 back on it for me. Cannot find root anywhere for 4.4.2
    Steve
    hi there, can you tell me to wich place did you send your TAB3 sm-t217a to restore the 4.4.2 ? i have the same problem here, and i don't want to wait to for the release of the firmware on SAMMOBILE.COM

Quote Originally Posted by sharlidow [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi there, can you tell me to wich place did you send your TAB3 sm-t217a to restore the 4.4.2 ? i have the same problem here, and i don't want to wait to for the release of the firmware on SAMMOBILE.COM
    Call Samsung Support you can find number on there website.
    Steve

hello.can you help me my friend?i need a ( pit ) file for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217A.

Is there any other websites for sm-217a stock roms the link you put didnt work says auth failed

Quote Originally Posted by Desmon113 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Is there any other websites for sm-217a stock roms the link you put didnt work says auth failed
    If Auth fail is in Odin then the most likely reason is that you are trying to downgrade your current firmware.

However it can also be a processing fault so check:
    1. You are using an original quality USB cable and not a thinner charging cable.
    2. You are connecting directly to the PC usb port and not through a USB hub.
    3. Try another USB port.
    4. Make sure that SmartSwitch is not running when using Odin.
    5. Try another Odin version.