Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Flashing firmware with odin = fail

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1
    Hello Friends.

    I am using GT-I9192 mini duos from India. I updated the version to 4.4.2 via OTA from auto update.
    I am trying to downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.2.2 as my phone restarts automatically in 4.4.2.

    <ID:0/006> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> I9192DDUBND4_I9192YDDBND4_I9192DDUBND4_HOME.tar.md 5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/006> Odin v.3 engine (ID:6)..
    <ID:0/006> File analysis..
    <ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/006> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/006> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/006> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/006> SingleDownload.
    <ID:0/006> aboot.mbn
    <ID:0/006> NAND Write Start!!
    <ID:0/006> FAIL! (Auth)
    <ID:0/006>
    <ID:0/006> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)


    Please help with steps or guide me how to downgrade the version.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1
    Guys i want you to help me. Whyodn does not work
    <ID:0/011> Added!!
    <ID:0/011> Odin v.3 engine (ID:11)..
    <ID:0/011> File analysis..
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Sm Khurshid [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Guys i want you to help me. Whyodn does not work
    <ID:0/011> Added!!
    <ID:0/011> Odin v.3 engine (ID:11)..
    <ID:0/011> File analysis..
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
    Check:
    1. you have the Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
    If not install from here; [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    2. Use an original quality USB cable and not a thinner charging cable.
    3. Connect directly to the PC usb port and not through a USB hub.
    4. Try another USB port.
    5. make sure you have your phone in download mode.
    6. make sure that the file downloaded from Sammobile has been unzipped - it will end in .tar.md5.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2

    Cool Thanks

    Thank you. I installed TWRP, clear the cache and dalvik and installed via Odin! And it worked!

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by knnsmt [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    wipe data and wipe cache...after that unplug the cable and turn it off..unplug the battery and wait 10 second.and then put the battery and press voldown menu and power for download mode.run odin in right click administrator...so try again for flashing
    Thanksss.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1
    i have a note 4 sm-n910t unlocked from factory. im currently in canada and trying to update firmware to sm-n910w8 so i can use the sim cards here. i down loaded the firmware from sammobile and even tired twrp. im so lost now as to problem.

    my knox is 0x1 (3)

    but i keep getting this error

    <ID:0/003> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> N910W8VLU1COK3_N910W8OYA1COK3_N910W8VLU1COK3_HOME. tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
    <ID:0/003> File analysis..
    <ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/003> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/003> SingleDownload.
    <ID:0/003> aboot.mbn
    <ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
    <ID:0/003> sbl1.mbn
    <ID:0/003> rpm.mbn
    <ID:0/003> FAIL! (Auth)
    <ID:0/003>
    <ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    You are going about this the wrong way.
    First of all the N910T and the N910W8 are not compatible phones.

    But that is not where you should be looking.
    Check which Canada networks are compatible with your phone.

    Look here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1

    same bro i have also this problem and my phone locked frp lock how can i unlock

    Quote Originally Posted by phskyowolf [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i have a note 4 sm-n910t unlocked from factory. im currently in canada and trying to update firmware to sm-n910w8 so i can use the sim cards here. i down loaded the firmware from sammobile and even tired twrp. im so lost now as to problem.

    my knox is 0x1 (3)

    but i keep getting this error

    <ID:0/003> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> N910W8VLU1COK3_N910W8OYA1COK3_N910W8VLU1COK3_HOME. tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
    <ID:0/003> File analysis..
    <ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/003> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/003> SingleDownload.
    <ID:0/003> aboot.mbn
    <ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
    <ID:0/003> sbl1.mbn
    <ID:0/003> rpm.mbn
    <ID:0/003> FAIL! (Auth)
    <ID:0/003>
    <ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)




    I have also this problem can who help me and my phone locked by frp lock
    can who help me my number is 8003968136 its no also use whtsp my name bunty meghwal
    Last edited by kctbunty; 16-05-2016 at 21:23.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by kctbunty [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have also this problem can who help me and my phone locked by frp lock
    can who help me my number is 8003968136 its no also use whtsp my name bunty meghwal
    Not sure which phone you have.
    Can you use this free FRP unlock service?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1
    I get this on my output

    <ID:0/003> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> PLATFORM_P5110ZSALD5_411893_REV02_user_low_ship.ta r.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
    <ID:0/003> File analysis..
    <ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/003> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/003> boot.img
    <ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
    <ID:0/003>
    <ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)


    Totally gubbed it wont get passed the firmware encountered a problem page
    last time it said it had no PIT mapping

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •