Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Could not do normal boot (Odin Mode) error - Need Help

Your Reactivation lock is on..
    and what Serial number do you have?
    is it a 16 gb or 32 gb?

Hello there !!! me also here to express my Reaction About it!!
    actually Suddenly at night i got this Great idea of Rooting my phone coz i wanted to Change my MAC Add. So i used the CF Auto Root file With the Odin And with my good luck i ended with this Bootloop (as if god Odin Has given u a curse) it said Could not do normal boot Odin mode . i actually Did every Thing possible in the middle of night but ended with sigh! in the morning i Though about stock firmware reset By adding it through Odin (the original one that belongs to your phone. u can search) actually wht i found out is that we actually need to download this stock firmware for triggering . we have to just load it into Odin and Start with Repartition option ticked which would lead to failure . But now u will have a new log entry below SECURE DOWNLOAD ENABLE text Some what LOAD ERROR . Now u can reboot or it will Automatic Reboot which saves u from ALL Hectic and Painfull Data loss
    At last i would Like to thank Odin god To take the curse Which would be Leading to a precious heart breaking Data loss BACK!!!!

Even same is my problem if it's solved please help getting the same error again and again

this is hardware issue...need to replace new emmc