Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: help

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7

    help

    Hello everybody

    I'm trying to download the ROM for my Samsung galaxy tab3 lite 7 SM -111.

    I buy it in morocco. Thank

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,514
    hello katkouta2007
    your firmware is :

    Model: SM-T111
    Model name: GALAXY Tab3 Lite 7.0 3G
    Country: Morocco
    Version: Android 4.2.2
    Changelist: 2704269
    Build date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 11:37:33 +0000
    Product Code: FWD
    PDA: T111XXUANG1
    CSC: T111OJVANG1
    MODEM: T111XXUANG1
    http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=33849
    best regards

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,714
    Quote Originally Posted by katkouta2007 View Post
    Hello everybody

    I'm trying to download the ROM for my Samsung galaxy tab3 lite 7 SM -111.

    I buy it in morocco. Thank
    The safest way to update your firmware is with Kies.
    The next safest is to know exactly the Product Code and firmware on your Tab.
    For that, install this app:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uyen.phoneinfo

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman View Post
    The safest way to update your firmware is with Kies.
    The next safest is to know exactly the Product Code and firmware on your Tab.
    For that, install this app:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uyen.phoneinfo
    Thank you yakapa40 and greenman for your reply

    I have this ROM installed when i buy it :

    Model: SM-T111

    Model name: GALAXY Tab3 Lite 7.0 3G

    Country: Germany

    Version: Android 4.2.2

    Changelist: 2504048

    Build date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 07:16:31 +0000

    Product Code: DBT

    PDA: T111XXUANB2

    CSC: T111DBTANB2

    MODEM: T111XXUANB2

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,714
    Your firmware is here:
    http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...e=DBT#firmware

    Your firmware is up to date.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman View Post
    Your firmware is here:
    http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...e=DBT#firmware

    Your firmware is up to date.
    thanks for your reply and i'm sorry if my english is not good .

    runnin on this rom my connection 3G is bad in Morocco

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,714
    Quote Originally Posted by katkouta2007 View Post
    thanks for your reply and i'm sorry if my english is not good .

    runnin on this rom my connection 3G is bad in Morocco
    No reason why it should be.
    Do you have a good network signal?
    If not, there is little you can do to improve your 3G except to try another network.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman View Post
    No reason why it should be.
    Do you have a good network signal?
    If not, there is little you can do to improve your 3G except to try another network.
    Hi greenman
    My Wifi connection is very fast and work very well
    In my phone android samsung SIII network signal 3G is good

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,714
    Quote Originally Posted by katkouta2007 View Post
    Hi greenman
    My Wifi connection is very fast and work very well
    In my phone android samsung SIII network signal 3G is good
    WiFi has nothing to do with mobile data, but having a good mobile data connection is important.
    To get anywhere near a decent data link. you should have H or H+ signal.
    What is yours?

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman View Post
    WiFi has nothing to do with mobile data, but having a good mobile data connection is important.
    To get anywhere near a decent data link. you should have H or H+ signal.
    What is yours?
    I have H signal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •