Thread: I cannot boot my note 10.1. bootlooping problem

I cannot boot my note 10.1. bootlooping problem

I cannot boot my note 10.1, I checked firmwares from this website. but not working. after samsung note 10.1 or samsung animation its rebooting. I dont no how to fix. if anyone help me. very urgent. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amd2100 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I cannot boot my note 10.1, I checked firmwares from this website. but not working. after samsung note 10.1 or samsung animation its rebooting. I dont no how to fix. if anyone help me. very urgent. thanks
    If you have installed new firmware with Odin and now getting a bootloop, it is usually because there is a conflict with previous firmware.
    Putting your Note into Recovery Mode then wipedat/factory reset will usually clear away any conflicts -
    But it will also wipe the user data on your Note.

Steps to be followed to enter recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1:
    Step 1:
    First switch off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Step 2:
    After switching off your device, you have to press a combination of three buttons which are home button, volume up button & power button simultaneously.
    Step 3:
    Hold those buttons for approximately 5 seconds, till you see the Android icon.
    Steps 4:

After a while you’ll be directed to the recovery mode of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
    Now you will see a screen with different options related to recovery.
    To move the selection up and down use Volume Up and Down buttons and use Power button to select an option.
    Last edited by greenman; 05-08-2014 at 17:33.