Thread: Which Printer for Note 3 .....

Which Printer for Note 3 .....

I would like to get a good quality printer to use with my Note 3. Also, need the printer to be compatible with Apple OS > early Snow Leopard (10.6.8).

I'm looking to spend around $150-200 (US). I will not be using this printer for printing out pictures. Only Text, mostly for personal letters and educational articles.

You can print directly from the Note 3 using a wireless printer.
    Also if only printing text, you would be better with a laser printer.

Which Printer for Note 3 .....

I'm using an Samsung CLP-415N color laser printer. Can print both from Android and iOS with an Samsung app. It is most likely more than what you are locking for, but there are smaller printers in the CLP series, which should match your budget. Make sure you take one with network connection (ending wit N or NW)
    Last edited by hemonu; 08-07-2014 at 21:49.

Read all about technical stuff that can be what we will be able to go for the first time ever. This was what we needed to go for as essay helper can be ehat we like to see for the sake of better educational stuff that was what we like them so this was necessary for us.
    Last edited by talhamer; 16-06-2021 at 13:22.

Fun two of my HP printers, both wirelessly integrated. In my office. In this way you can set up the eHP-Print app, then print something to this printer from your phone. Check more about it at printerhow.com. When the printer and you are connected to the same wireless router, it goes straight away. Otherwise, for e-printing, you need to set up your printer. You then set a mail id and mail your document or image to the printed mailing id. I'm certain there could be a black &white hp printer with WiFi for about $200.