Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kitkat update for Galaxy tab 3 7.0 3G (SM-T211) (Italy)

Quote Originally Posted by LuidySPBR [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This FW support portuguese-BR language. My SM-T211 is from Brazil, it will work whit this FW? Tanks
    Kitkat is being rolled out and should be available within the next few weeks.
    My advice is to wait and check for software updates.

Tks for the attention

i got mine updated to KK just wondering is our device running on art by default? and i cant see the option to choose from dalvik to ART which most KK devices have

Quote Originally Posted by souljhazz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i got mine updated to KK just wondering is our device running on art by default? and i cant see the option to choose from dalvik to ART which most KK devices have
    At the moment, Android runs on Dalvik by default and you have to activate Developer Options to select Art.

Now the t210 have kitkat too It is amazing!!!

I like to understand why an update is created for a particular country and it takes sometimes months to be available in the other, if that same rom update has the option of multiple languages. In Brazil the updates take months compared to other countries. Why? Internal Corporate Policy? Functional incompetence? Strategy For consumers buying a new product? I would like to see a candid account of an employee at least once.

Good question davistonmicael, and hope Samsung give you an answer.

kitkat 4.4.2 XME problem. need to be fix.

1) Tethering hotspot turn off while using a few minutes.

2) When playing a games for around 20 minutes. it start lag.
    when checking using cpu-z, core no 2 has been stopped. core no 1 static at 624mhz. when reboot it come back normal.

3) Power Saving when on. sometimes when the screen lock. cannot unlock it again. push once home/power button, no function. lcd screen blank.

for me..jellybean 4.1.2 is more stable than kitkat 4.4.2

I downloaded the Italy firmware, and its working perfectly! (no major bugs or stuff found)
    But I noticed that it is not running the latest version of TouchWiz, but rather runs multiple versions, which kind of confuses me.
    For example, the weather widget is still standard from JellyBean, the homescreen icons are the from the newest Touchwiz, and the settings icons are from 4.2!
    Is it supposed to be like this, or will we get the new Touchwiz UX along with KitKat in a later update?

settings icons are from 4.2!
    Is it supposed to be like this, or will we get the new Touchwiz UX along with KitKat in a later update?
    i agree